RC feb 7th???

i have a poison spyder hood louver for a 13 has 2 washer jet cut outs. small amount of damage on front corner nothing serious, if anyone is interested.

Hinrichs, are the bushwhacker flats for a 4 door?

i have a poison spyder hood louver for a 13 has 2 washer jet cut outs. small amount of damage on front corner nothing serious, if anyone is interested.

Hinrichs, are the bushwhacker flats for a 4 door?

What kind of damage? I think they are the same for 2 vs 4....

What kind of damage? I think they are the same for 2 vs 4....
front edge was little bent i used rubber mallet to fix looks good. some of the black powder coat is chipped nothing a little touch up wouldn't fix. i would of still used but they sent me another one and never asked for this one back.

Go to replace the front stub axle first. Fucked it up today, ordering some replacements as soon as I decide on stock/OEM or chromoly upgrades....

i don't think they are the same for 2 or 4 door. when i look them up they sell two different kinds. you had the 2 door correct?

Im 99% they are the same. They usually just label them differently sometimes for God knows why.

Hoods are the same 2-door VS 4. But as I mentioned, 13'+ hoods are different than previous years.

i believe he was refering to the bushwacker fenders that Eric is interested in :yup:

as since the hail damage hinrich has a '13 hood so he would be good with the PS hood louver if he got it

i believe he was refering to the bushwacker fenders that Eric is interested in :yup:

as since the hail damage hinrich has a '13 hood so he would be good with the PS hood louver if he got it

the hood I got from the body shop was a surprise being a '13....and now I have 2 lol, but yeah want a louver just havnt had a chance to order one. I could offer up the evo rear fascia as a trade? or the fenders

Really want to put some 35s on my rig b4 I head up to RC.
Anyone have a lead or cheap set?
My whole build changed once I came to terms with "37s are not good on a daily that's not built up enough"lol.
I want to upgrade axel shafts an gears + psc hydro assist.
I wheel my daily too much as is, with 37s I wil be breaking to much crap right now.
So 35s will do till I make the purchases to support 37s :/

Really want to put some 35s on my rig b4 I head up to RC.
Anyone have a lead or cheap set?
My whole build changed once I came to terms with "37s are not good on a daily that's not built up enough"lol.
I want to upgrade axel shafts an gears + psc hydro assist.
I wheel my daily too much as is, with 37s I wil be breaking to much crap right now.
So 35s will do till I make the purchases to support 37s :/

Ive had no problems with 37s....yet. Turning in the rocks sucks at times, but I take it kind of easy on harder stuff anyway tho to prolong my locker life and stuff like that. 2 door is different but I had no issues with 35s. I had a lot of clearance, plus when you see my 37s next to steves 35s they really are not that much smaller. I just had to have 37s and was able to sell the 35s for a good deal.

Ive had no problems with 37s....yet. Turning in the rocks sucks at times, but I take it kind of easy on harder stuff anyway tho to prolong my locker life and stuff like that. 2 door is different but I had no issues with 35s. I had a lot of clearance, plus when you see my 37s next to steves 35s they really are not that much smaller. I just had to have 37s and was able to sell the 35s for a good deal.

We wheel the shi-poo-poo out of ours! Breaks are excuses for better parts! :yup:

I don't know why... but this popped into my head as I was typing. :D

Top Bottom