Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Rausch Creek office? I think 7?

There will be enough time to sign up.....I actually think I need to renew my membership

Weather

I just checked and it looks like we may luck out. 60's, overcast, and the rain MAY hold off until late afternoon

My buddy and I will be there. What time does the office open?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Fri-Sat, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (*wheel til dusk)
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org

I just checked and it looks like we may luck out. 60's, overcast, and the rain MAY hold off until late afternoon
I don't mind wheelin' in the rain as long as it holds off in the evenings for good times around the camp fire. Either way, we may be in for some good slop on the trails.

Its been dry up there all week so they will be some surface mud but we won't be sinking atleast. Curious how deep Larry's mudpit will be :thinking:

Oh and if it does rain at night we'll just have to build the fort like we talked about. Anyone have like a 20x20 tarp? I could get one but I literally can't pack anything else in my rig because this :asshat: had to get a 2 door.

You guys will be chilling around The campfire and I'll be at work :-( Don't have too much fun without me and save me my spooning spot

Quick question...at what time should we get there for registration?

I was going to stay overnight at the hotel but had some change of plans and now I'll be driving up in the morning.

Anybody else from NJ driving up tomorrow?

Quick question...at what time should we get there for registration?

I was going to stay overnight at the hotel but had some change of plans and now I'll be driving up in the morning.

Anybody else from NJ driving up tomorrow?

Try to be in the RC parking lot by 8-830 latest and I don't know what part of Jersey you're leaving from but I'm leaving from Staten Island. If I'm passing you I'd gladly meet up

Top Bottom