Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

EVO amror???

Nope, did the RockHard4x4 skid. It covers quite a bit actually.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379641575.651372.jpg

I'm interested in seeing those. How was the install? And my usual question is there any drilling and/or cutting required?
Absolutely zero drilling or cutting. You use only existing mounting points. I'll happily show you this weekend. As soon as we finished up this kit on ScottC's rig, I picked up the phone and ordered a set for myself about 5 minutes later. I'll probably pick up the matching transfer case skid soon too.

Last edited:
BTW all, CB installed and running. Didn't test it with the meter though, probably will wait until we are in the parking lot. I just hope I did it right lol

Dr.madness said he was gona bring his. I got one I'm gona bring too. I need to pick up another coax though.

Yeh I busted mine the trip before last. I got the relocation and the fox racing one. But I really don't know if it made a difference really. I'm sure it does more than I realize. Plus my alignment is off and my Jeep veers to the driver side big time so im focused on fighting that as I drive lol.

Are you lifted at all? If you did and never got a longer track bar that could be why you pull to the right. I had that problem at first and the alignment shop thought that over correcting the toe would fix it, they had no idea that the axle wasn't centered.

Basically what I am trying to say is don't go paying anyone to fix it until you determine what the problem is.

Oh and btw. Depending on what time she gets off tonight we will be rolling in between 8:30 and 11.

Oh and we have a metric ton of tomatos.....anyone want some?

Oh and I also have a set of 2 door rear floor mats than i am trying to get rid of for 20 bucks, anyone interested? They are the quadratec ones.

Are you lifted at all? If you did and never got a longer track bar that could be why you pull to the right. I had that problem at first and the alignment shop thought that over correcting the toe would fix it, they had no idea that the axle wasn't centered.

Basically what I am trying to say is don't go paying anyone to fix it until you determine what the problem is.

I only have 2" pucks and it didn't do this when I first got them and the tires. I've check a few times to see if anything was busted and didn't notice anything, at least to my knowledge. I'm assuming and hoping its just the alignment but it is veering pretty dramatically at times

I only have 2" pucks and it didn't do this when I first got them and the tires. I've check a few times to see if anything was busted and didn't notice anything, at least to my knowledge. I'm assuming and hoping its just the alignment but it is veering pretty dramatically at times

Despite what others say, I think if your axle is off center at all it will give you some pull. And big pull to you and big pull to someone else could be different. Look at it some time and see how far each tire sticks out past the fenders, and if you don't get to it we can check it tomorrow.

I might be interested. Home grown? Costco? What's the deal?

Home Grown.

What's the deal with the weather for the weekend? Rain all day Saturday? Being a first timer I would prefer it to be dry but I'm sure we will all have a blast. Bring tarps.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What's the deal with the weather for the weekend? Rain all day Saturday? Being a first timer I would prefer it to be dry but I'm sure we will all have a blast. Bring tarps.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well its isolated thunder storms all day 80% chance of percipitation. That could mean we get rain at the end of the day for 5 minutes or all day light and steady.

Hell yeah! I'll deff take some off your hands. The has wife hasn't had much luck with her tomato plants these past few seasons. This years bountiful harvest was 1. 1 tomato.

Yeah I'll bring a bag or 2.

Yeh I busted mine the trip before last. I got the relocation and the fox racing one. But I really don't know if it made a difference really. I'm sure it does more than I realize. Plus my alignment is off and my Jeep veers to the driver side big time so im focused on fighting that as I drive lol.

Talk to army vet . Let him take a look I think he is a mechanic

Sent from my SPH-L720

I don't think I'll be making this trip and just wanted to say safe travel and hope there are no break downs . Looking forward to the pic . And who was that I saw with 4 different cameras that should be some good coverage.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom