Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Guys the meeting time at RC is 8-8:30 left side of the entrance. Look for jeeps with Wayalife decals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just making sure.

Just spoke with Lynn at Rausch Creek and they will be open no matter what. Shit is about to go down...

Also, Tackerdown and Lorenzo I'm coming up from Md on 83, do you guys want to meet up somewhere?

Last edited:
Just spoke with Lynn at Rausch Creek and they will be open no matter what. Shit is about to go down...

Also, Tackerdown and Lorenzo I'm coming up from Md on 83, do you guys want to meet up somewhere?

I'm game

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I get it at rf fagers in camp hill. Just thought it would be more convenience than waiting in line

I'm not familiar with there thread type. I made one up for my regulator but I dough it's the same set up

You let me know where. I'll meet up early. And we can drive up I'm down
Just text or call me 7178189844

Last edited:
If I go to fagers we could meet at the Highland Park exit. The prob is fagers opens at 7

I'm 50 mins from exit 34 which means you're about 50 mins from Rausch. If we can meet at 7:15 that would work out perfectly for arriving at Rausch a little after 8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom