Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Yep Yep! and there will be plenty of help there too. Also bring a mat to lay down on while disconnecting...
man card please.

Another lady nice she is just worried about just being the GF that was brought along lol. You are probably right about the skids i just know that im going to want to try it out and ass out lol.
my wife always feels that way. Nice thing is they all get along good.

My gf will be there as always with me and most likely driving that day

Sent from my iPhone
We got the radio and perhaps a beverage.

o no i can see it now all the ladys driving and mine asking why she isnt :crazy_eyes:
just tell her its there Jeep she will have to buy one to drive. lol

I'll back her up! :D :D I don't offroad in the snow, so he'll be doing ALL the driving! That way if we roll into a ditch he can't blame me :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Right away blame it on him, maybe you distracted him and then he hit the ditch.

I feel like I need to find a gf in time for this now lol
I told Nubs I would stop at Walmart and grab the smiley face lady, I could go to the other entrance and grab you one too.:brows:

my wife always feels that way. Nice thing is they all get along good.

just tell her its there Jeep she will have to buy one to drive. lol
Hahaha first thats great she was a little worried about that so hopfully it goes good for her first time out so she likes it, she also drives a wrangler she has a 97s and is looking to get a jk after the fire fighter academy in may(which i can wait for to build another jeep in warm weather haha she wants 35s).

o thats nice of you lol can you give us a ride back to boston after lol

I'm sorry :) I just clarified/edited the post--I meant my husband :)

:D :D I'm hoping we make it out of our area in one piece...its -15 here now :eek:

Last edited:
You are all going to have a great time no matter what gender you are. My wife had a bad opinion on Jeepers before and the first time I brought her out with this group she had an absolute blast

You are all going to have a great time no matter what gender you are. My wife had a bad opinion on Jeepers before and the first time I brought her out with this group she had an absolute blast

That's because unlike others and the reason I stayed here. It's about the WAYALIFE. I've wheeled with big rigs, people who know a lot more than me, and maybe a little less and no one cares it's about the way a life not the shoe size.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's because unlike others and the reason I stayed here. It's about the WAYALIFE. I've wheeled with big rigs, people who know a lot more than me, and maybe a little less and no one cares it's about the way a life not the shoe size.

A bunch of Jeepers going out and having a good time. :yup:

A bunch of Jeepers going out and having a good time. :yup:

Lol crazy isn't it. It's not high school ( what I have is better than yours.) Every time I've been out with this group it's always about the fun if it and more so the get together afterwards. ( the comrodery) I'd go as far as to say I love this group of guys. Great group.

Sooooo, i'm hearing chatter about a potentially massive snow storm hitting the mid atlantic Feb 8-9th. Anyone else heard about this or have any more details?

Sooooo, i'm hearing chatter about a potentially massive snow storm hitting the mid atlantic Feb 8-9th. Anyone else heard about this or have any more details?

Hmm have to look into that. It would be nice to get a good snow.

hee hee...ok...my husband took a look at NOAA and its just far too early to tell. I'm not sure where the storm rumor started since NOAA is kind of the official guide. This is from NOAA for Feb 6th...my husband pointed out a cold front in the midwest but thats it---> so far.

We wont know for sure probably until next wed....

too early.jpg

Top Bottom