Random Photos

Well everyone shouldn't sign up ahah I want to win something :p!

Scotch tape?:0 Jesus I thought all jeepers carried duct-tape and a hammer in their recovery kits. Hell if 4 years of mechanical engineering has taught me anything if an engineer designed it you can fix it with duct tape and a hammer. Plus using duct tape to try to locate a spot for the sticker makes it seem like I use the tape for more then holding my rig together

lol but the scotch tape pulls off way freaking easier and you must be familiar with my hammer theory, if its broke hit it with a hammer, if it fixes it yay if not repeat with each hit harder then before until it is fixed or FUBAR then replace either way problem solved :thumb: but use the scotch tape so you dont rip your window off relocating the sticker!!! and free stuff!!! :cheesy:

lol but the scotch tape pulls off way freaking easier and you must be familiar with my hammer theory, if its broke hit it with a hammer, if it fixes it yay if not repeat with each hit harder then before until it is fixed or FUBAR then replace either way problem solved :thumb: but use the scotch tape so you dont rip your window off relocating the sticker!!! and free stuff!!! :cheesy:[/QUOTE

Well I can say I agree 100% with your said theory! Man you should teach my engineering classes! Rip my window? That implies I haven't already done that and just duct taped it back on. I saw a rig park beside all the jeepers at the local university that looked like he could have used some duct tape so I left him a roll and a note that said "this is a big boy bandaid, looks like you need it more than me right now by the look of it." Poor guys tail light was destroyed on the sides and his soft top windows were all ripped. I got a laugh out of it.

lol but the scotch tape pulls off way freaking easier and you must be familiar with my hammer theory, if its broke hit it with a hammer, if it fixes it yay if not repeat with each hit harder then before until it is fixed or FUBAR then replace either way problem solved :thumb: but use the scotch tape so you dont rip your window off relocating the sticker!!! and free stuff!!! :cheesy:[/QUOTE

Well I can say I agree 100% with your said theory! Man you should teach my engineering classes! Rip my window? That implies I haven't already done that and just duct taped it back on. I saw a rig park beside all the jeepers at the local university that looked like he could have used some duct tape so I left him a roll and a note that said "this is a big boy bandaid, looks like you need it more than me right now by the look of it." Poor guys tail light was destroyed on the sides and his soft top windows were all ripped. I got a laugh out of it.

oh man thats awesome!!!! :cheesy:

EDIT- that theory has come from years of working on POS automobiles!!!

I have been driving Mr McGean (Dynatrac Owner) around D.C. tonight looking for food and drinks and we both commented on how craptastic this car is :icon_crazy:

well look at it this way... you and Mr McGean are saving fuel for jeeps!!! and tell him he needs to make a PR80 front for the JK :thumb:

Top Bottom