Random Photos

Wow that's nuts were u located at. It's to bad u didn't get the other one

Those King snakes won't hurt you. They eat the rats and mice that will chew your Jeep wires. Worst they will do is make you hurt yourself or soil your pants. :cheesy:

I'm from northeast ms but honestly the only good snake is a dead one. I did however about mess all over myself when it shot out from underneath the cross tie at me. If I didn't live in a neighborhood I would have broke out the shotgun. I would have gotten both of them then ha

I'm from northeast ms but honestly the only good snake is a dead one. I did however about mess all over myself when it shot out from underneath the cross tie at me. If I didn't live in a neighborhood I would have broke out the shotgun. I would have gotten both of them then ha

He'll yeah

Killing for the sake of killing gives real hunters a bad name. King snakes are a good snake to have around; they are non-poisonous and get rid of undesirable varmints. But whatever ... I am not a PETA guy, I just think it is in bad form to kill for no reason.

#5 cylinder misfire. :grayno: They wanna keep her for 3 days. Looks like I'll be in this for a few days

So I never got a call back telling what the plan/deal was so I called the dealership today and they said...........

Have to replace the head in my 1 month old Jeep :grayno: Not a happy camper...per them....hopefully it'll be done in the next couple days.

So I never got a call back telling what the plan/deal was so I called the dealership today and they said...........

Have to replace the head in my 1 month old Jeep :grayno: Not a happy camper...per them....hopefully it'll be done in the next couple days.

Sum mumma bitch! That's crap.

Top Bottom