Random Photos

I thought it was snow at first and it tripped me out. I had to turn around and drive into the apartment complex so I could get a closer view (and a pic.)

I'm not a big fan of vandalism on any level, but I have to admit this was pretty funny. Hopefully it didn't cause any damage to fountain pump or anything like that.

image.jpg

Crossfit box in Colorado located immediately next door to a marijuana retailer. Would do the workout and pass on the weed though.

Gussets, your doing them wrong. The shop said installing them this way saved time. Somebody actually paid for this shit

Attachments

• 1403381608511.jpg
    1403381608511.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 221
Gussets, your doing them wrong. The shop said installing them this way saved time. Somebody actually paid for this shit

Hahaha. That's THE only entertaining thread on JKF. The Del Rey Customs dumbasses trying to make a Jeep build... Hahaha.

That's quality right there. Awesome welds btw.... :cheesy: :naw:

Wait that actually happened? Gtfo!

Best part is the DRC shop doesn't take responsibility for it, claims to be the best and has NO freaking clue hat they are doing. Exhibit #1: Great welds, Exhibit #2: Awesome execution of the proprietary upside down gusset installation. :thumb:

Top Bottom