Random Photos

Dang I just saw something that I did not want to see!
Why people have to text and drive! Just get off your dam phone!!!! If it rings let it go to voice mail or if some one text you wait till you pull over
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403231523.019383.jpg
behind the fire truck was another black car it was destroy and some or something was in the floor covered with a blanket :(

Dang I just saw something that I did not want to see!
Why people have to text and drive! Just get off your dam phone!!!! If it rings let it go to voice mail or if some one text you wait till you pull over
View attachment 88208
behind the fire truck was another black car it was destroy and some or something was in the floor covered with a blanket :(

So you figure their texting is worse than you taking pictures while you drive? :crazyeyes:

I took Psych 101 in Jr. College so I have expertly trained observation powers that exceed typical human skills.
80 mph
Turning just over 2500rpm
Just past 3/4 tank
22 mpg

I am able to deduce 2 things:
Crazy man taking pictures on city streets of instrument cluster at 80 mph with iPhone and then sending to WAL while still staring at Instrument cluster.
Crazy good MPG

Thank you, I'll bill you later.

You almost nailed it except, you assumed 1. City Street and 2. I sent the photo while driving. You know what they say when you assume.,,. :eek: :cheesy:

Frank, did you push the reset button while already going 80mph downhill and snap a pic before it dropped to 14?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

No it was actually constant. No smoke and Mirrors here. Now there's no way that is a good representation of my usually mpg.

Top Bottom