Random Photos

I think it's easier to drive in snow then to drive with the dumbasses on the California highways.

I know that's right, lmao. The funniest sight is when it snows in Hesperia and all the flat landers from the valley have to drive like maniacs up the hill to see it, then start trading paint because they don't have a clue how to drive in it.

Saw this road racing masterpiece on the way home this morning.......rocking the erector set rear wing spoiler and -30 degree camber......also had a roll cage and the obligatory A-post fire extinguisher.... a "Remove before flight" ribbon attached to the rear passenger side bumper........apparently he's a Miley Cyrus fan with "Twerk it Miley" airbrushed across the back of the wing........:rock:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Last edited:
I will be building this in the near future

Sent from my LG-LS980 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1400720041520.jpg
    1400720041520.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 270
Saw this road racing masterpiece on the way the way home this morning.......rocking the erector set rear wing spoiler and -30 degree camber......also had a roll cage and the obligatory A-post fire extinguisher.... a "Remove before flight" ribbon attached to the rear passenger side bumper........apparently he's a Miley Cyrus fan with "Twerk it Miley" airbrushed across the back of the wing........:rock:

~Woodrow~

View attachment 84278

Why people kill good cars and jeeps like that!
That 180sx is sexy as f*** but not that one lol my friends has a 180sx busted with Silvia front end, I post pics next time I see him

atuqamy9.jpg

sent from my obama monitoring device

Top Bottom