Random Photos

True that
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400464487.335094.jpg

Fake friends only call you when thy need something

True friends call you to check if everything is good.

My himmi Pablo escobar lol

Ever thought of sliding a couple of DD's over your dong? It might be a win-win. Just sayin'.

:cheesy::cheesy:.....Where else are you going to get this kind of advice.......we are a full service forum people:thumb:........We solve problems:rock:

~Woodrow~

Ever thought of sliding a couple of DD's over your dong? It might be a win-win. Just sayin'.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've found the hole to be too small, well on the chocolate sprinkles ones anyway. :idontknow:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've found the hole to be too small, well on the chocolate sprinkles ones anyway. :idontknow:

We either shop at different places, or you are the man! It's tough, but I can make the one on the right work.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468465.599681.jpg

Lol! I trusted you so much more before you shared a hotel room with JAGS at the Hammers.

Don't be jealous sharkey. I may have a spare bed and you can room with me at the rubicon.

And just for the record, I was on the pull out couch. MTG shared the queens bed with Overlander. 😉

- Jason

Don't be jealous sharkey. I may have a spare bed and you can room with me at the rubicon.

And just for the record, I was on the pull out couch. MTG shared the queens bed with Overlander. 😉

- Jason

We put you out there to guard the jeeps. ;)

Top Bottom