Random Photos

Lol. Cope should only come in one flavor and cut...good ole fine cut snuff. Anything else is candy and should bear the Skoal name.

Lol yea all the skoal ones are pretty fruity, I had been wanting to try this mint one cause I guess it barely hit California and I would see people post about how great it was on Instagram haha

Lol yea all the skoal ones are pretty fruity, I had been wanting to try this mint one cause I guess it barely hit California and I would see people post about how great it was on Instagram haha

I can't believe how many flavors there are. Unfortunately, I started dipping at about 15. Chewed Skoal Classic (black can) for about three years then moved on to snuff.

I can't believe how many flavors there are. Unfortunately, I started dipping at about 15. Chewed Skoal Classic (black can) for about three years then moved on to snuff.

I dipped/chewed about the same age. Used to sit in the back of class and get a little buzz going. Ha ha. Good times long ago.

I'm with Tig! I tried cope snuff one time when I was 16 working on my buddies old mustang. Long story made short......NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Top Bottom