Random Photos

As long as you get to keep your wheels and tires Brankzie and go with the Rubi if all else is equal.

Yea I ask them that I need my tires and head unit and there were ok with that.
It's only 18k for a 08 and has 60k miles just like mine.

So I'm gonna work this out on Monday or Tuesday :) this will be my bday gift lol

Pretty sure you are wrong. I remember reading that the sixth position in the VIN is a "6" on Rubicon models.

Plus, who would strip a Rubicon down and put Sahara bumpers/steps/wheels on it.

What is not a rubi? But they show me a carfax?!

No way!! They show me a carfax. So they wanted to rip me off?

look at the VIN entered into the carfax and then look at the VIN on the jeep ill wager they dont match, or you could just look at the front axle and see if it is a dana 44 with an electronic sway bar disco, also that sahara is an 07

Thanks Tig. I just ran it too; it's a Sahara. Branks, whatever they showed you was a lie. I'd call them on it. Hell, I'd turn them into DMV.

Thanks Tig. I just ran it too; it's a Sahara. Branks, whatever they showed you was a lie. I'd call them on it. Hell, I'd turn them into DMV.

no prob its good to know stuff like this, its possible its a rubi clone... but it would have to have the rubi axles, electric disconnect, and transfercase. its pretty sad what lows people would go to to make a buck :grayno:

Top Bottom