Random Photos

Because they are coated and cause failure to feed/extract?

AR15's and other precision made rifles with very tight tolerances normally don't eat up wolf, or any other steel cased, poly coated ammo very well because after that chamber gets hot, it cooks off the coating on the steel casing, and turns it into glue. That's why they fail to extract/eject in an AR for example. But AK's PKM's SKS's etc and any of the Russian guns will shoot Tula or Wolf all day and ask for more, due to their looser simpler construction. The only downside to that ammo is it's slightly dirtier. So more cleaning. But $300 bucks for 1000 rnds is worth it to me. It won't jam any of my poor boy guns either. You can use wolf ammo in anything but a high end pistol or fancy carbine with no problems. Just make sure it's non-corrosive.

AND are filthy!!! I personally will not run WOLF through any of my weapons unless it is life of death...

andrew -

They are my SHTF rounds anyway. Mostly for my SKS. If I'm going to the range I like to find some PMC or Something but hey, for stockpiling, $7.00 for 20 rounds ain't bad.

AR15's and other precision made rifles with very tight tolerances normally don't eat up wolf, or any other steel cased, poly coated ammo very well because after that chamber gets hot, it cooks off the coating on the steel casing, and turns it into glue. That's why they fail to extract/eject in an AR for example. But AK's PKM's SKS's etc and any of the Russian guns will shoot Tula or Wolf all day and ask for more, due to their looser simpler construction. The only downside to that ammo is it's slightly dirtier. So more cleaning. But $300 bucks for 1000 rnds is worth it to me. It won't jam any of my poor boy guns either. You can use wolf ammo in anything but a high end pistol or fancy carbine with no problems. Just make sure it's non-corrosive.

this is all true! i have an AR and M1A which both hate themselves some euro rounds. but euro type weapons do not have issues with them...

andrew -

(Loud sarcastic voice) I SURE DO LOVE THAT BARACK OBAMA, HE SURE IS GREAT. WHAT A GUY!
I HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING .33 CENTS OF TAXES FOR EVERY DOLLAR I MAKE. GUNS ARE BAD, AND SO IS THE CONSTITUTION.

....that should send them on their way. Now they'll go back to thinking all is well in the people's republik

(Loud sarcastic voice) I SURE DO LOVE THAT BARACK OBAMA, HE SURE IS GREAT. WHAT A GUY!
I HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING .33 CENTS OF TAXES FOR EVERY DOLLAR I MAKE. GUNS ARE BAD, AND SO IS THE CONSTITUTION.

....that should send them on their way. Now they'll go back to thinking all is well in the people's republik

your are gonna fit in just fine here in RC my friend!

andrew -

Lol I was just on archibald and baseline headed down to 4th st to use the carwash and I looked around for a grey jeep. I saw a big ass flat grey or green jk driving, that wasn't you was it?

Top Bottom