Random Internet Shit you've come across

Someone in D.C. found their Balls....

I think it’s merely a stunt to not look weak before the election.

These terrorists should never have been brought to US soil- by any president. They should have gone to a ‘Black Site’ in an allied country, been interrogated and then executed. The same should have happened to John Walker Lindh, the so called American Taliban punk captured in AFG at the Qala-i-Jangi fortres uprising where Spann was killed. The guys involved now regret acknowledging that he was an American. Once you cross the streams and introduce terrorists into the US Judicial system the burden of proof rises and you also risk compromising ‘sources and methods’ in order to get a solid conviction.

More info here on the two different legal procedures.

More info on Shit-Bird Lindh.

These terrorists should never have been brought to US soil- by any president. They should have gone to a ‘Black Site’ in an allied country, been interrogated and then executed. The same should have happened to John Walker Lindh, the so called American Taliban punk captured in AFG at the Qala-i-Jangi fortres uprising where Spann was killed. The guys involved now regret acknowledging that he was an American. Once you cross the streams and introduce terrorists into the US Judicial system the burden of proof rises and you also risk compromising ‘sources and methods’ in order to get a solid conviction.

Amen. That execution thing needs to happen a bit more to these people. That is a drop in the bucket compared to what they do to our people.

20 year sentence?! That’s it?!

I did not watch the video, but I did do some research using CDC study data and discovered that so called 'high' cholesterol is the totally normal level for most of the population. The claim is based on what some researchers think are good levels, rather than the actual normal levels of people who eat healthy meals and exercise regularly.

It is a sort of medical "terrorism" that you encounter at the doctors office. Probably the increased anxiety due to being diagnosed with "high" cholesterol is more harmful than the cholesterol itself.

I follow a lot of fitness guys. The first I heard of it, I was shocked. I'm not a doctor but when I increase cholesterol in my diet, energy and mood go up noticeably. Health and well being propaganda has been deceiving us for decades. I've come to my own general conclusion, if it comes from the Earth, that's where a majority of your diet should come from. Plants and animals. Doesn't need to be more complicated. Humans have survived for thousands of years off of those two groups.

I did not watch the video, but I did do some research using CDC study data and discovered that so called 'high' cholesterol is the totally normal level for most of the population. The claim is based on what some researchers think are good levels, rather than the actual normal levels of people who eat healthy meals and exercise regularly.

It is a sort of medical "terrorism" that you encounter at the doctors office. Probably the increased anxiety due to being diagnosed with "high" cholesterol is more harmful than the cholesterol itself.
Drs unfortunately have been co-opted by the pharmaceutical companies. When my Dr said to me even though my so called good cholesterol was to high and I should be on a statin anyway even though my so called bad cholesterol was well below what is considered ok. Time for a new Dr.
Diet and exercise fresh air and sunshine are my medicine.

I’m taking a statin for high cholesterol. I’m going to look into this. I was told it causes other issues by taking the drug too.
Please do some research on this. Both my father and father in law went on statins to lower their cholesterol and both died from Alzheimer’s.
Question everything from the pharmaceutical companies.

Please do some research on this. Both my father and father in law went on statins to lower their cholesterol and both died from Alzheimer’s.
Question everything from the pharmaceutical companies.
I’m taking a statin for high cholesterol. I’m going to look into this. I was told it causes other issues by taking the drug too.
Agreed... Your brain Needs Cholesterol. So what if it's a little high...Thats where your body wants it. Same goes with Sodium... & good fats. People really need to do more Research. I feel Doctors are pushing drugs that do more harm than good. I try to focus on Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium & B12... Eat Clean, avoid processed shit and moderate exercise.... But what do I know.

Top Bottom