Random Internet Shit you've come across

It is likely that with the large air gap between your ears, you are either a "have not" or have failed to think things through. Perhaps you did not take "Economics 101" in college (as I did).

The "haves" appreciate when the money supply grows more slowly, so that what they have retains (and gains!) more value. The "have nots" appreciate when the money supply grows rapidly since it makes it easier to get loans to make up for the assets they do not have.

Notice that when the fed increases the prime rate that the stock market and several other types of investments do much better.

This is why I am happy to see that the fed continues to be reluctant to give away almost free money to any financial institution which requests it. It makes me much more wealthy.

As fond as we all are for our very own "Overlander" it is still concerns some of us that you do not know how the economy works. 😞

It is likely that with the large air gap between your ears, you are either a "have not" or have failed to think things through. Perhaps you did not take "Economics 101" in college (as I did).

The "haves" appreciate when the money supply grows more slowly, so that what they have retains (and gains!) more value. The "have nots" appreciate when the money supply grows rapidly since it makes it easier to get loans to make up for the assets they do not have.

Notice that when the fed increases the prime rate that the stock market and several other types of investments do much better.

This is why I am happy to see that the fed continues to be reluctant to give away almost free money to any financial institution which requests it. It makes me much more wealthy.

As fond as we all are for our very own "Overlander" it is still concerns some of us that you do not know how the economy works. 😞
People like you take the hardest hits since you invest solely on the stock market. Screw that thing and everyone that makes it work the way they want. I’ll continue to invest in things that will never go down in value like land and food supply. Money is not the end all be all for some.

Economics 202. We're all being raped by a hidden tax called inflation. You have to refinance a house to go out to dinner. The fed blows. So does congress for continuing to borrow from them.

Top Bottom