Random Internet Shit you've come across

Last edited:
Deliberately left out in the open for all to see or a result of incompetence by those who are in charge now?
Well if our adversaries don't build a similar weapon what would we spend billions on to counter?

Clearly, any job that AI takes away from humans are jobs that shouldn’t have been there in the first place 👍🏻

Initially all the ‘smart’ people thought that AI would replace Blue Collar Workers, however it seems like non-skilled white collar work is going to be what takes the brunt of it. I guess the mantra ‘Learn to Code’ might have been premature. 😂🤣

I’ll be impressed with AI when it can do what Jeremy and his crew at Disciple Offroad did in the recent videos.

There is NO replacement for a skilled human.

Initially all the ‘smart’ people thought that AI would replace Blue Collar Workers, however it seems like non-skilled white collar work is going to be what takes the brunt of it. I guess the mantra ‘Learn to Code’ might have been premature. 😂🤣

I’ll be impressed with AI when it can do what Jeremy and his crew at Disciple Offroad did in the recent videos.

I believe the saying is there is NO replacement for displacement.

they can reprogram and test all they want but unless they replace the old fobs and keys, who's to say the stolen fob and keys haven't already been replicated, tested and ready to put into use.

If I were in charge, I would have code put in to detect the old fobs/keys, send an alert and take a pic of the person using the stolen item.

I assume each fob would be assigned to a specific person, why would the owner of that fob leave it laying out in the open?

Deliberately left out in the open for all to see or a result of incompetence by those who are in charge now?
It must not be very "top secret" if the NY Post knows so much about it and is willing to tell what it knows. Nothing new or to see here? But it got you to read the article!

Lots of people see "stuff". I saw the insides of the first Tomahawk cruise missiles (and a lot more "stuff") when I was still in highschool. And then more interesting "stuff" while on job interviews.

they can reprogram and test all they want but unless they replace the old fobs and keys, who's to say the stolen fob and keys haven't already been replicated, tested and ready to put into use.

If I were in charge, I would have code put in to detect the old fobs/keys, send an alert and take a pic of the person using the stolen item.

I assume each fob would be assigned to a specific person, why would the owner of that fob leave it laying out in the open?
The fob may have had no inherent value beyond being like a blank key. For example, perhaps it needs to be programmed with a unique crypto code on the day of the elections, and needs to be confirmed (so the code works) at point of use via information only known by the person entitled to use it. Otherwise the engineers who designed the system are idiots. Such systems are used every day in the world of computing.

These articles make much hay about something perhaps less useful than a car fob.

Yep! When AI can pump out mostly working blocks of code that I only need to modify slightly, there’s no need for junior devs any more. All those suckers that bought into code camps and the like are SOL. Haha

The "weldbots" are much closer to that than most people realize.
The problem is the total initial cost. You have to move a LOT of product to just break even

Top Bottom