Random Internet Shit you've come across

The fix was in from the very beginning. They just won’t stop until this goes off the rails. 🤬
There's no need for them to stop. The fix is still in and I think we've been off the rails for a while now. No matter how well the orange man bad does between now and November, there's no way they will ever allow him to win. The one thing that troubles me the most, is that if you're not all in for the ruling class, you're against them and it's only a matter of time before you go from being a 'deplorable' to being next on the list.

There's no need for them to stop. The fix is still in and I think we've been off the rails for a while now. No matter how well the orange man bad does between now and November, there's no way they will ever allow him to win. The one thing that troubles me the most, is that if you're not all in for the ruling class, you're against them and it's only a matter of time before you go from being a 'deplorable' to being next on the list.

Things have not been right for several years now, that’s for sure. I guess by off the rails I’m referring to WAY off the rails, like this off the rails.

IMG_0015.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

The fix was in from the very beginning. They just won’t stop until this goes off the rails. 🤬
This quote from him hits the nail on the head. Unfortunately he is the only one to realize it.

"I'm a very innocent man...This was a rigged, disgraceful trial...This was done by the Biden administration in order to hurt a political opponent. It's a disgrace, and we'll keep fighting. Our country has gone to hell. We're a nation in decline."

Top Bottom