Random Internet Shit you've come across

Better than leaving it in the garage next to a corvette 🤪

Glad to see you see have a hard on for the orange guy but the appropriate state sponsored comment would be to, "lock him up" (y)
Yes, both Biden and Pence also had classified documents found in their homes…but gave them back…immediately after being asked to.Trump not only did not want to give them back, he had them moved and hidden after being served a subpoena to return them…and then asked his attorney to lie about having any other docs in his possession with a declaration to that effect. He also showed and shared classified defense docs to people who had no business seeing them.

All he had to do was give them back…and none of this shit would have even happened…

Yes, both Biden and Pence also had classified documents found in their homes…but gave them back…immediately after being asked to.Trump not only did not want to give them back, he had them moved and hidden after being served a subpoena to return them…and then asked his attorney to lie about having any other docs in his possession with a declaration to that effect. He also showed and shared classified defense docs to people who had no business seeing them.

All he had to do was give them back…and none of this shit would have even happened…
A president is allowed to have classified documents. Vice presidents are not (and yes, the docs in question that brandon had were when he was a VP) or a secretary of state of that matter.

All the other guys had to do is not take them. But, I digress.

A president is allowed to have classified documents. Vice presidents are not (and yes, the docs in question that brandon had were when he was a VP) or a secretary of state of that matter.

All the other guys had to do is not take them. But, I digress.
But he wasn’t the President while holding classified documents in his possession…he was asked to return them…multiple times…then lied that he still had any…

Not like any of this matters anyway. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the bad orange man or anyone like him will NEVER HAVE A SNOW BALLS CHANCE IN HELL of ever winning the presidency again. The uniparty will make sure of it and the gullible will support their actions and call it just!

So, sit back and enjoy the shitshow - things are going exactly the way you want them to be going 🇺🇸

MY POINT IS, he at least was ALLOWED to have them when he WAS.

The OTHER clowns were NOT :rolleyes:
I understand your point…caps are not necessary.

His legal problem is not about having the documents. His main legal problem is hiding them after a formal request by the National Archives to return them…then asked to return them by subpoena…and only after a warrant to search the premises turned up hundreds of these documents that he said he didn’t have them anymore…

Lol totally believable that trump is able to just move stuff around with nobody knowing. Not like he is watched 24/7 or anything.

His legal problem is not about having the documents. His main legal problem is hiding them after a formal request by the National Archives to return them…then asked to return them by subpoena…and only after a warrant to search the premises turned up hundreds of these documents that he said he didn’t have them anymore…
The problem with politics is people like you who still have it out for trump and gloss over the fact that others have and are doing way worse. Until that changes this country is fucked.

Just because the clowns gave back something they weren't supposed to have, doesn't make what they did, not wrong and prosecutable. The fact that YOU don't seem to care about this and only want to focus on the bad orange man speaks volumes to me about what you really understand. That you would support this kind of persecution of a former president, is genuinely troubling to me.

Lol totally believable that trump is able to just move stuff around with nobody knowing. Not like he is watched 24/7 or anything.
Exactly…his own security camera tapes are being entered as evidence…and his personal valet has been indicted as a co conspirator…

The problem with politics is people like you who still have it out for trump and gloss over the fact that others have and are doing way worse. Until that changes this country is fucked.
Just because the clowns gave back something they weren't supposed to have, doesn't make what they did, not wrong and prosecutable. The fact that YOU don't seem to care about this and only want to focus on the bad orange man speaks volumes to me about what you really understand. That you would support this kind of persecution of a former president, is genuinely troubling to me.
I just posted something I found humorous…I’m not the one who made this a political discussion

I just posted something I found humorous…I’m not the one who made this a political discussion
Honestly, I wasn't even laughing when people were chanting "lock her up". That troubled me just as deeply as you finding any of this shit to be humorous. To me, this shit is scary.

View attachment 390671
Some people will go to extraordinary lengths to have interesting reading while on the toilet…

We all know this is about stopping Trump.

Joe Biden had unauthorized classified documents from when he was a senator. Senators have no declassification authority and cannot by law remove documents from the senate building secure reading area.

Remember when Hillary was sending classified documents via email from an unsecured email server? Who do you think the Sec State exchanges emails with on a daily basis? 🤔

Their initials are FJB and BHO.

When the law is not applied evenly and without bias we have tyranny. We currently have tyranny.

Pretty much everyone in DC is in on the scam and will work tirelessly to keep their game exclusive. Love Trump or hate him- bottom line is he upended their scam and they will do anything to keep him out. While we peons fight over the players, the game is killing us.

1686341113229.jpeg

Top Bottom