Random Internet Shit you've come across

The way this whole Trump thing is going shows how deep the corruption is in the system. So much more detrimental things were done under the Bush, Obama, and Clinton administrations and it's completely ignored. As I've stated before, I'm not even a 'pro-trumper,' but this is just one more confirmation that just about everyone in government is a complete whore.

Last edited:
The way this whole Trump thing is going shows how deep the corruption is in the system. So much more detrimental things were done under the Bush, Obama, and Clinton administrations and it's completely ignored. As I've stated before, I'm not even a 'pro-trumper,' but this is just one more confirmation that just about everyone in government is a complete whore.
You don't need to be a Trump supporter to realize how much bullshit all this is. You just need to be willing to be honest with yourself and see things for what they really are.

I guarantee you one thing. If Trump had just walked away from all this and retired from politics, we wouldn't be seeing or hearing any of this shit. The uniparty is going after him because he IS a real and present threat to their establishment.

You don't need to be a Trump supporter to realize how much bullshit all this is. You just need to be willing to be honest with yourself and see things for what they really are.

I guarantee you one thing. If Trump had just walked away from all this and retired from politics, we wouldn't be seeing or hearing any of this shit. The uniparty is going after him because he IS a real and present threat to their establishment.
The greater lengths they go to to stop him the more I want to vote for him. It's obvious this isn't about policy it's about power.

Imagine a nobody who'd never played the game, taking the mound in game 7 of the world series and pitching a perfect game.
That's what Trump did in 2016. He studied the game and how it's played, and he beat all of them on their home field with their best players.
They can't get over it, and him being independently wealthy meant that he was incorruptible.
He's coarse, crude, harsh, and honest, and he loves America with energy and passion that I can't even understand at my age, much less his.
He truly wants to tear it down and rebuild it back the right way.
I'm surprised he's still alive. God knows what they've thought about doing to take him out.

Top Bottom