Random Internet Shit you've come across

Warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think this guy would have a better shot at parting out the body and possibly the frame. Lol. I highly doubt insurance will do anything for him since it clearly states in the manual to put it in neutral. Pretty cool to see what 50k rpm does to a motor though. Just glad it isn’t mine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I think this guy would have a better shot at parting out the body and possibly the frame. Lol. I highly doubt insurance will do anything for him since it clearly states in the manual to put it in neutral. Pretty cool to see what 50k rpm does to a motor though. Just glad it isn’t mine.

Lol pretty crappy to deal with but when you’re an idiot that’s what happens. Imagine buying a new vehicle and having it rendered useless and get no money from it.

Lol pretty crappy to deal with but when you’re an idiot that’s what happens. Imagine buying a new vehicle and having it rendered useless and get no money from it.

I can’t imagine what that feels like. Personally, I’d sell the RV and get another one or a JT instead. That dude doesn’t need to be towing anything... ever.

Top Bottom