Random Internet Shit you've come across

Ok...this would be almost humorous if 3 people didn’t lose their lives...this happened just outside of New Orleans...

A gunman walks into a gun store/shooting range where they were conducting a conceal and carry class...gunman opens fire, and since it was a shooting range (where everyone has a gun), multiple people returned fire and killed the gunman...

I’m wondering what this guy was thinking how this was going to end?....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok...this would be almost humorous if 3 people didn’t lose their lives...this happened just outside of New Orleans...

A gunman walks into a gun store/shooting range where they were conducting a conceal and carry class...gunman opens fire, and since it was a shooting range (where everyone has a gun), multiple people returned fire and killed the gunman...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds kind of like suicide by cop, only I’m guessing no police were involved.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

He was most likely looking to commit suicide but without having to pull the trigger on himself.

I wish these idiots would just start with themselves...he killed two other people before he was killed...

Agreed... he brought two other people and their loved ones into his twisted reality, their lives will forever be changed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It seems that California is not the only place that has lost its mind[emoji2962]
I did a quick read of the stupid bill and it will cripple the state. No freight will move, industry will come to a standstill, no farming or timber harvesting. Time to find a new place to live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom