Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lmfao! The tags on that post! #TheFleshGordan

Edit: never mind, I was so shocked by him picking shit out of his skull that I missed that it’s the name of account. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Sounds like body was found of that Kentucky shooter by a couple of youtubers. One news clip i found made it sound like it was near where the shooting took place. If that's true, weird that police never found it.

Sounds like body was found of that Kentucky shooter by a couple of youtubers. One news clip i found made it sound like it was near where the shooting took place. If that's true, weird that police never found it.

How does that only have 37 views? lol And how long before its taken down?

How does that only have 37 views? lol And how long before its taken down?
Here is the original. Last few seconds are the find. They found him by noticing vultures flying around. Smart animals. I've never had vultures around but they found my dead skunk in about 3 days and it wasn't visible from the sky.

Here is the original. Last few seconds are the find. They found him by noticing vultures flying around. Smart animals. I've never had vultures around but they found my dead skunk in about 3 days and it wasn't visible from the sky.

They are all over up here because so much hay is cut. They feast on the rodents that the mowers kill.

Crazy kids and their cameras nowadays.🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom