Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

When UPS loses your package in a facility that's just one state/one more shipping day away... finds it, but then miss-sorts/miss-routes it back to the sender, who happens to pretty much be on the opposite side of the country. Then says there is nothing you can do but wait for it to arrive in the facility there where it will be re-routed back to me again.

Thus effectively turning a 4-5 day shipping window into a 19+ (by current guesstimates).

When UPS loses your package in a facility that's just one state/one more shipping day away... finds it, but then miss-sorts/miss-routes it back to the sender, who happens to pretty much be on the opposite side of the country. Then says there is nothing you can do but wait for it to arrive in the facility there where it will be re-routed back to me again.

Thus effectively turning a 4-5 day shipping window into a 19+ (by current guesstimates).

Check your neighbors front porches. When I ordered my EVO lift it was delivered to my neighbor 3 doors down. Luckily he came over and said I had 5 boxes on his porch! The correct address was on the label too so go figure...

Check your neighbors front porches. When I ordered my EVO lift it was delivered to my neighbor 3 doors down. Luckily he came over and said I had 5 boxes on his porch! The correct address was on the label too so go figure...

Oh yeah, I've ran into that one before too!

In this case, tracking seems to thus far support their miss-routed claim, but I guess time will tell.

Reindeer antlers on cars and trucks. I love Christmas and animals. But for some reason, I want to light them on fire whenever I see them on a car or truck. I haven't seen them in a jeep yet thank goodness!

People that can't drive a manual transmission!!!
I read somewhere a fun fact that 95% of cars sold in America are automatics now and that is just wrong!
I'm only 24 also so not some old timer that is set in his ways but 4 out of the 5 vehicles I have owned were manual (the auto being a full size truck that I only had for 4 months and used to tow a big ass trailer to move my stuff across country)

Guess that just means less people out there that can steal my cars haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

People that can't drive a manual transmission!!!
I read somewhere a fun fact that 95% of cars sold in America are automatics now and that is just wrong!
I'm only 24 also so not some old timer that is set in his ways but 4 out of the 5 vehicles I have owned were manual (the auto being a full size truck that I only had for 4 months and used to tow a big ass trailer to move my stuff across country)

Guess that just means less people out there that can steal my cars haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
You would be shocked how few people there are who can actually drive a stick. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Asking for ketchup packets and only getting one
Someone touching my food
interrupting me during a conversation.

The last two are pretty much a guaranteed ass kicking! :asshat:

Damn entitled people lol [emoji23][emoji23]
View attachment 232669

BTW for any over sensitive people it was a joke...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Now that was funny, this lady actually had the nerve to tell me that because I drive an "SUV" that I couldn't park in her (yes she said her) parking spot because it was too large and blocked traffic...she was driving... A smart car... I laughed at her and drove home

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dip Shits that take their used motor oil to the recycling center and leave it for someone else to actually dump it in the drum and dispose of the containers. We are lucky that we are allowed to recycle our used oil at the county shed, free of any fees. These dumb fucks will fuck it up for the rest of us that appreciate that we have this opportunity. I end up emptying and disposing of the containers every time.
IMG_3716.jpg

Dip Shits that take their used motor oil to the recycling center and leave it for someone else to actually dump it in the drum and dispose of the containers. We are lucky that we are allowed to recycle our used oil at the county shed, free of any fees. These dumb fucks will fuck it up for the rest of us that appreciate that we have this opportunity. I end up emptying and disposing of the containers every time.

Wow. At first I was surprised that people would do that, then the more I thought about it, I'm not surprised at all, some people are fricken lazy parasites. I'm actually surprised they made the effort to even drive down there and not just bury it in their yard.

Wow. At first I was surprised that people would do that, then the more I thought about it, I'm not surprised at all, some people are fricken lazy parasites. I'm actually surprised they made the effort to even drive down there and not just bury it in their yard.

I'm actually surprised since these guys took the time to do their own maintenance, took the oil to the recycling center and what, said fuck it, I did enough? It's been happening more lately and bugs the shit out of me!

I'm actually surprised since these guys took the time to do their own maintenance, took the oil to the recycling center and what, said fuck it, I did enough? It's been happening more lately and bugs the shit out of me!

Al Gore should spend his time chasing these losers rather than normal people that he just wants to capitalize on.

Top Bottom