Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

After that we pulled to the side of the freeway and I exiting the vehicle with less than a pleased look on my face. I quickly approached the driver. He was fine, so were his wife and kids. He was shaking pretty badly though when I was snapping photos of his driver's license, insurance, plates, car, etc.

I'm glad you and your family are ok.

After that we pulled to the side of the freeway and I exiting the vehicle with less than a pleased look on my face. I quickly approached the driver. He was fine, so were his wife and kids. He was shaking pretty badly though when I was snapping photos of his driver's license, insurance, plates, car, etc.

Glad to hear everyone was okay Sharkey. I think the toughest part would be restraint in a situation like that where someone's stupidity could have hurt your family. :doh:

Glad to hear everyone was okay Sharkey. I think the toughest part would be restraint in a situation like that where someone's stupidity could have hurt your family. :doh:

It is, and I read him the riot act. The best part about exchanging contact information in an accident is handing someone my business card. Lol!

It is, and I read him the riot act. The best part about exchanging contact information in an accident is handing someone my business card. Lol!

Yeah, if the collision didn't make him shit himself, I'm sure the ol' Sharkey B. Esq. card did the trick. :cheesy:

After that we pulled to the side of the freeway and I exited our vehicle with less than a pleased look on my face. I quickly approached the driver. He was fine, so were his wife and kids. He was shaking pretty badly though when I was snapping photos of his driver's license, insurance, plates, car, etc.

Wow.. Glad to hear everyone involved was ok!! I bet his wife ripped him a new one for endangering his family and yours for texting! Why wasn't she texting for him!!!???? Nice wake up call for everyone about texting I guess.. Were you in your jeep?

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

After that we pulled to the side of the freeway and I exited our vehicle with less than a pleased look on my face. I quickly approached the driver. He was fine, so were his wife and kids. He was shaking pretty badly though when I was snapping photos of his driver's license, insurance, plates, car, etc.

Did you drop your business card and say "we'll be in touch."

Edit: Lol. Just read the next page. You did do it. What a meanie.

When someone is entering the freeway and you slow down to let them in and they don't wave... i could run them off the road!! Show som appreciation dammit!

When u buy a new carpet and your dog pees all over,he looks at you and starts running like crazy.

My own law firm. ;)

I was starting to think you were like a hit-man or something! Or maybe a weapons dealer.. That would be fairly intimidating!! Although I would be more scared of rear ending a lawyer!!

I was starting to think you were like a hit-man or something! Or maybe a weapons dealer.. That would be fairly intimidating!! Although I would be more scared of rear ending a lawyer!!

X2^^ specially now that in getting sue.

Top Bottom