Pair of SD One ton axles D60 and Sterling

You haven't sold anything, because your threads and posts raise a flag.

So it is not lost, there are rules, first and foremost. Second, there are good reasons why most of us don't and shouldn't buy from "new" members that aren't known by Wayalifers. To show this, let me provide you with a recent relevant link:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=29984

Maybe that means we are assholes, but we are looking out for ourselves and each other.

Seriously?!?! Great example, but more importantly......can we get another chip auction going???.....those things are AWESOME!!! [emoji23]

Since you seem to have missed it you violated the rules. There are no forum wars other than what you are trying to create or elude to.

We don't delete threads or posts here but we do edit stuff out that violates rules. Please do us all a favor and go spend your time at that other forum.

My first post on the beginning of this thread, was deleted...ok, edited....

I tried an intro on the wave section...why was it locked? My Jeep for sale was also locked. The fact I am in other forums is irrelevant, people should treat people with respect, plain and simple, but I digress..

I do not believe I disobeyed any rules. yes, I posted my Jeep and my axles for sale, not sure what teh big deal was. I did not just sign up to post my Jeep for sale...

Anyways, moved on, not worth the effort to continue posting on this already 4 page thread...

Move on people :)

If you're not here to simply buy and sell (all evidence points to that being why you're here), then what ARE you here for? You have to understand where we're coming from on this. You are a MODERATOR of a forum that has called the owner of this forum horrible things, such as a scam artists and even pedophile (SERIOUSLY?), and you expect us to not be defensive. Hell your forum even has a bounty out on his hair. These are the people you choose to be around?

If you're not here to simply buy and sell (all evidence points to that being why you're here), then what ARE you here for? You have to understand where we're coming from on this. You are a MODERATOR of a forum that has called the owner of this forum horrible things, such as a scam artists and even pedophile (SERIOUSLY?), and you expect us to not be defensive. Hell your forum even has a bounty out on his hair. These are the people you choose to be around?

Not to change the topic but what forum is that crazy shit going on in??

Top Bottom