Painting my interior?

Brankz im not gonna lie i was expecting some half ass paint job lol but this is looking awesome! keep it up bro!

I have to say I had the same expectations but looks good

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Brankz im not gonna lie i was expecting some half ass paint job lol but this is looking awesome! keep it up bro!

Thanks man! Maybe today I will go for the dashboard fingers crossed
Looking good Brankz!:thumb:

Thanks bro
Looking great! Keep the updates coming:clap2:

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Looks great! Very impressed so far. Do you plan on painting the steering wheel too?

I'm buying a new steering wheel maybe a 2012 model one ;) I'm looking around junkyards

To echo what everyone else has said. Awesome job! It does look good. ๐Ÿ‘

Loading please wait....

This looks nicer than my gray interior by far, great job and looking forward to the finish (and to see how the phone comes out :eek: )

This looks nicer than my gray interior by far, great job and looking forward to the finish (and to see how the phone comes out :eek: )

I will finished tonight and tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘ tonight I will take dash apart and clean it really good and tomorrow paint that beast lol

Brankz I don't know you but I read all your posts and you seem like a great guy. I echo a lot of the others when I say that I didn't expect much in the way of quality not solely because of the Brankz factor but, also because it sounds like something that is usually done under s shade tree over a case or two of PBR. Looks AWESOME dude. Maybe you've found your calling! Keep us posted on the durability aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey Brankz! I have to say that the "train wreck" factor of this thread gripped me from the start. And in fact read this from start to finish just now. I have to say that I was shocked and excited for you to see how this turned out. You did a great job and are truly a pioneer.
I know for me just drilling a hole in my Jeep makes me queasy but you took a project on that most of us wouldn't. I'm looking forward to see the rest and as was said before the durability factor.
Rock on!

Brankz I don't know you but I read all your posts and you seem like a great guy. I echo a lot of the others when I say that I didn't expect much in the way of quality not solely because of the Brankz factor but, also because it sounds like something that is usually done under s shade tree over a case or two of PBR. Looks AWESOME dude. Maybe you've found your calling! Keep us posted on the durability aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks bros ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿ˜ tonight I'm taking all the dash apart and tomorrow morning I'm painting it.

If I mess up the worst thing that will happen its me going to the junkyard and buying one for 450 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„
Thanks again

Top Bottom