Painting my interior?

First code in this big panel and it's going bad 😞 hopefully second hand I fix it
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415929190.407235.jpg

Haaaa yea right it's me BRANKZ this is going awesome lol

First code in this big panel and it's going bad  hopefully second hand I fix it
View attachment 110617

Haaaa yea right it's me BRANKZ this is going awesome lol

Spray it from further away. It looks like you're spraying to close. You need do more lighter coats from further away (18-24"). Remember when painting, start spraying before the part and continue all the way past the end.

Spray it from further away. It looks like you're spraying to close. You need do more lighter coats from further away (18-24"). Remember when painting, start spraying before the part and continue all the way past the end.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415929732.951042.jpg

Looks perfect still wear but you get the idea.

are you painting while the jeep is in the garage? Have a fan for air flow? Dont need overspray on the jeep is why im asking. Also yes prep is vitial! Looking good so far, if all else fails use plastic dip!

Also should have used hot pink!

damn looking good Brankie! for some odd reason I was hoping it would've turned out the other way... I'm a horrible human being.

are you painting while the jeep is in the garage? Have a fan for air flow? Dont need overspray on the jeep is why im asking. Also yes prep is vitial! Looking good so far, if all else fails use plastic dip!

Also should have used hot pink!

👍thanks for the look up, yea the jeep is in the other side but I have a big ass fan blowing to the other direction

Hey Brankz..saw your prep steps, did you lightly scuff the surface and then clean it again before you applied the primer?

Hey Brankz..saw your prep steps, did you lightly scuff the surface and then clean it again before you applied the primer?
Nope I ask this shop that I know cause of my job, they told me no because I will ruin the panel surface and texture

They just told me to clean it really good this that degreaser use plastic primer and that paint

That's how they paint in this shop 👍

Top Bottom