PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

Awesome best yet :thumb: I would love to see 3 different suspensions run the same line as Eddy @00:52 just to see the difference in the suspension cycling :thumb: I think that is a bad ass clip :rock:

Sweet......! I can't wait for the rest of the series. I can feel the money draining from my wallet as I type this!

***Jedi Mind trick*** Shot glasses to Silverback****

What tire carrier and axles are on Mels Anvil JKUR in the video (brain fart on the rigs name at the moment)? Is that just the factory carrier along with a PR44 and a factory rear 44?

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What tire carrier and axles are on Mels Anvil JKUR in the video (brain fart on the rigs name at the moment)? Is that just the factory carrier along with a PR44 and a factory rear 44?

Sent from my SCH-I925 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Stock, stock and stock.

Another great video Cindy and Eddie! I'm sure it's time consuming but very appreciated!.... Motivates me to get on the trail!

I knew after watching the teaser trailer that this was going to be an awesome video and as always, you guys delivered a kick ass part 1. Can't wait to see parts 2, 3 and 4 and I've got my fingers crossed on those WAY shot glasses
:honey:

Huge thanks Cindy and Eddie for all your long hours of work on this :thumb:

Another video success!!! These videos are just absolutely amazing, and now all I can think about is part two!! I don't know how you guys do it but keep it up!!

Looks like every one watched it on their TVs. So did I thanks to the xbox lol. Very cool video. Looking forward to next Sundays episode.

Great job guys. I can't believe how hard it was just to get in and out of that HOV park. Good stuff. Now the long wait for Part 2.:2thumbsup::celebrate:

Yes Please

Would love to see a pair of shot glasses come to Australia. Video so good have watch it a couple times with a glass of American honey.

Last edited:
Top Bottom