PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

Great video! One of the best yet!

:cheesy: Now that was funny!!

Another great video! :)

We're so glad that you were able to join us for this trip :thumb:

Great job Eddie and Cindy! Like always. Looking forward to part 2! Want to see those JK's playing on moon rocks and funny rocks!

They're coming up next :yup:

Nice video team , Love the narration ( Cindy ?)on this one. Can't wait for part 2

Yup, that would be Cindy and we're glad you enjoyed her being added to the narrating team :yup:

The worst part about finally watching part 1 is having to wait for part 2! Thanks Wayalife!!!!

Well, at least it's less than a week away now :D

Much anticipated video and did not disappoint!!!! As usual, another amazing video by wayalife!!!! Thanks for letting us be apart of this adventure through your video!:thumb: Can't wait for part 2 :rock:

We so missed you and so wish you were able to join us on this one.

Love the country side. Great video as always. I really like the female narrator. :D
Cindy yet another new endeavor for you and it was great!. :beer:

Love the video. Great to hear Cindy too! :thumb:

We weren't 100% sure how she would be received but, being that Cindy is so much a part of what we do (not to mention she did all the driving in this one), we felt that she really needed to be a more up front part of our films. Glad to hear you liked the addition.

So when I clicked on the video there were two comments on the second page. After I watched it I exited and there were 7 pages. I think that speaks for itself how good these videos are.

LOL!! No kidding. I just checked and after just 12 hours of being up, there are already well over 6,000 view. Thank you for being one of them :yup:

What she said! :D

It was great having you join us on this trip and, as much as we love Chris, we so wished that Steph could have joined in on the fun too.

My wife and I have determined that this is a bucket list adventure!!! Love each JKX series, and this one does not disappoint! :clap2:

If you can make it out, you really should. For the most part, the JKX is a testosterone male dominated event and the addition of a few more "couples" would make it more fun - at least to Cindy and I anyway :crazyeyes:

Not to be greedy but.....I want more please. Thanks for sharing such a great experience.

LOL!! We're working on it and you should get a fix every week for the next 3 weeks. :D

Amazing vid, can't wait for the rest!! I wanna do the JK-X someday, it's on my bucket list!!!! Keep the movies coming, they are a million times better than Alaska Offroad Warriors! You guys need to do a TV show!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. Maybe back in the early 2000's, they may have been an appetite for a show like this on TB but with the exception of guys like you, I think most people today would prefer to watch something Alaska Offroad Warriors.

Awesome Part 1! I'm happy to see a JK make it up the Ron's run Log crawl we built back in 2010, its hard for even some buggies to make it up!

Nice to see someone here who had a hand in making Walker Valley so much fun. Thank you for the fun obstacle and glad to hear you enjoyed our first installment of Pacific Northwest :yup:

Awesome video! Loving the tag-team commentary, I can't wait for the rest!

Great video as usual! Loved Cindy narrating also it was a nice touch especially the JEEP COMING THROUGH knowing she was driving.

Good start. The woman's voice is a welcome addition. Beautiful countryside.

Awesome job. It was different having the two narrators. Can't wait to see the rest.

The app hasnt been loading the keyboard so I could reply. Somehow this was, yet again, the best video yet! Nice to hear Cindy helping out with the narration! Amazing job you two!

Thank you guys, we're so glad you enjoyed hearing Cindy in the mix. It's definitely something we hope to do more of from here on out.

Just watched it! Most awesome. Love'd Jim's little "maneuver" :cheesy:

How the Dynatrac JK took on the second gate keeper was priceless. No one would ever think about going into an obstacle like that backwards, but somehow he came out unscathed. Ha, nice thinking.

The funny thing is, Jim used to be an aerospace engineer before he got into the axle business. He has a different way of thinking about solving problems and in so many ways, it is the reason why I think he makes the best axles on the planet. :yup:

Way to short!!!!!

Well, it was about 15 minutes long and we do have 3 more parts coming :crazyeyes:

Move over Eddie, Cindy sounds good !!!

Nice video once again

Yeah, yeah I know, she looks better than me too. Guess I need to find me a new job :crazyeyes: :D

Outstanding job on the video! Can't wait for part 2! I really liked the music you guys used as well!!

Thank you, we're so glad that you liked our song choices. Finding the right songs is in a way the hardest part of making our films as they help inspire what we do.

Great documentary Eddie and all involved!!

Eddie, I was wondering if you fixed your A pillar after smacking a tree on the Dusy Ershim...looks like you did!!

Love all the JKs in the series!!

LOL!! Funny you should ask but yeah, we got a local shop to just do a bondo job on it a few years back.

Great video guys!!! Can't wait for the next episodes.

WTF is wrong with people and their dislikes .. It must be the well known trolls

View attachment 118884

To quote Dave Skylark, "they hate us cause they ain't us" :D

Another video success!!! These videos are just absolutely amazing, and now all I can think about is part two!! I don't know how you guys do it but keep it up!!

We're so glad to hear it and Part 2 is just around the corner now :yup:

Great job guys. I can't believe how hard it was just to get in and out of that HOV park. Good stuff. Now the long wait for Part 2.:2thumbsup::celebrate:

Actually, Jim from Dynatrac made it look pretty easy. Just takes a little outside of the box thinking is all.

I like the dual narration! :thumb:

I'm assuming that was Cindy we were hearing?

Yup, that would be Cindy and we're glad that you liked her in the mix :yup:

Better than anything on tv! Great video production

Thank you, we really appreciate that.

I was surprised to hear another voice doing narration! :yup:

Kegan and I watched it this morning and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for putting these together. It helps cure our winter blues.

Glad to hear it. Cindy really does hope to show all the girls out there just how much fun THEY can have wheeling with us. :yup:

the only bad thing is the trip and video are so awesome, I wanted about 3 hours worth...

LOL!! Well, we do have another 3 episodes coming your way but it won't be 3 hours worth - sorry. :D

Another great WAYALIFE film, thanks! It was good to hear Cindy in there too!

It looked like at least one shot might have been taken with a drone (canopy of trees). Are you guys playing with drones now? :thumb: :beer::honey:

Just watched it again. Amazing job and love the change up! Cindy did great. We had another wayalife family movie night, the new along with 2013 parts 1 and 2! Great times. Thanks for making this possible to experience. I love the fact that when it ends my wife says let's see what we can do to get you your axles faster. Sounds like a win win right there! Keep up the great work Eddie and Cindy!

I'll second the bucket list post, I have to do this one day with my son I am sure to never forget an experience like this.

Ah man.... Why did I watch this??? Now I'm all pumped to build up my Jeep!!! There goes my savings account......

Very well done video! Thanks!

I was outside working on my jeep when the clock hit 7pm. good thing i have a good girlfriend who called me inside so we could watch Part I. Really enjoyed this one and can't wait for the others!

Another great WAYALIFE film, thanks! It was good to hear Cindy in there too!

It looked like at least one shot might have been taken with a drone (canopy of trees). Are you guys playing with drones now? :thumb: :beer::honey:

LOL!! Actually, that was not a drone shot - just creative use of the camera :D

Another great video, and it got the wife looking at lifts and tires. :clap2:

:clap2: That's awesome :D

Just watched it again. Amazing job and love the change up! Cindy did great. We had another wayalife family movie night, the new along with 2013 parts 1 and 2! Great times. Thanks for making this possible to experience. I love the fact that when it ends my wife says let's see what we can do to get you your axles faster. Sounds like a win win right there! Keep up the great work Eddie and Cindy!

Too cool. But you know, she'll be wanting more time behind the wheel now too. :crazyeyes:

Ah man.... Why did I watch this??? Now I'm all pumped to build up my Jeep!!! There goes my savings account......

Very well done video! Thanks!

It's all about priorities :D

I've said once and I'll say it again awesome video Eddie and Cindy well worth the wait. The scenery is beautiful love the shot of the Cascades. :thumb:

Great job thank ya'll for making this all possible :thumb:

I love the video just like every other one you guys have made. I have already watched this one about 4 times. But where's the love for the 2 doors it seems like the 4 doors dominant the footage. I would of liked to see one of the 2 doors take on that gate keeper that broke the window.

Top Bottom