Norcal: slick rock june 26th

Never been on that trail. I think that makes a lot of sense because we're already up there. (Although you probably mean Saturday?)

Actually we're running Niagara on Saturday and for those staying the whole weekend was thinking of trying to squeeze in one more run at Corral Hollow but it's unofficial....guess I shouldn't clog up this thread with the Sat and Sun plans sorry Ricky 😜

Actually we're running Niagara on Saturday and for those staying the whole weekend was thinking of trying to squeeze in one more run at Corral Hollow but it's unofficial....guess I shouldn't clog up this thread with the Sat and Sun plans sorry Ricky 😜

I don't care one bit. Go right ahead.

So, after some research... Niagara Rim is a 2 hr Drive from the cabin. We can either do it, or change plans.

It's not far as the crow flies, so in going to look into a fire road that crosses the mountain and we can avoid the highway. Should cut time down hugely. Besides, who doesn't love some semi speed fire road travel?!?

So, after some research... Niagara Rim is a 2 hr Drive from the cabin. We can either do it, or change plans.

It's not far as the crow flies, so in going to look into a fire road that crosses the mountain and we can avoid the highway. Should cut time down hugely. Besides, who doesn't love some semi speed fire road travel?!?

I dont think there are any viable options other than the main road. Not that it wouldn't be an adventure, but it wont be a time saver.

Top Bottom