NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

Careful! He never said what he was driving:D Or how many dogs it took to pull him

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: i let it leak that i was a dogsled musher for a while and this is what happens!!! naw that was with the jeep cherokee i had

Claiming me?? Oh man don't fight over me! Yea I'm 20 min south of San Jose. So are there location groups in here cuz I don't see them?

No,not at all. We're just screwing with eachother. We're all family, dont matter where you live:thumbup:

We'd even let that trouble maker over in the Colorado Arctic come wheel with us if his ride would make it home afterwards.( we dont want him staying ya know):D

We'd even let that trouble maker over in the Colorado Arctic come wheel with us if his ride would make it home afterwards.( we dont want him staying ya know):D

ill remember that next time you ask me to come over and help you install your dana 60 :doh:

Lol. Got it. How come there is no California or other state groups?

Its hard to say. There's a lot of us on here that have no club (gang) affiliation. I for one chose not to join one to avoid the political BS involved in many of them. This forum isnt a club of any kind, just a lot of people sharing a common goal and interest. We all enjoy wheeling together without the commitments and requirements clubs have.

Its hard to say. There's a lot of us on here that have no club (gang) affiliation. I for one chose not to join one to avoid the political BS involved in many of them. This forum isnt a club of any kind, just a lot of people sharing a common goal and interest. We all enjoy wheeling together without the commitments and requirements clubs have.

Great explanation. As a new to Jeepin guy, the state specific threads make easier for me to find trips to go on!!!! LOL Im just selfish :) Thanks!

Just give it a little time to see who is who on here and what areas they wheel in. There is almost always trips being planned on here and all are welcome to attend.

In our area, one thing you'll see with the "clubs" is that they don't plan as many wheeling events in the winter months.

In our area, one thing you'll see with the "clubs" is that they don't plan as many wheeling events in the winter months.

they get an inch of snow and all the suddenly nobody knows how to wheel... tisk tisk tisk:grayno:

Hey, I am thinking of going to Hollister Hills the week before. Have you guys picked out some trails or area yet, I may reschedule mine to head with you guys. Unless you plan to hit some deep snow, as I am stock wrangler, don't want to get stuck and drag you guys down lol.

Hey, I am thinking of going to Hollister Hills the week before. Have you guys picked out some trails or area yet, I may reschedule mine to head with you guys. Unless you plan to hit some deep snow, as I am stock wrangler, don't want to get stuck and drag you guys down lol.

You are more than welcome to join us. We have rigs from stock to fully built going with us. There are also plenty of rigs with winches and staps on hand to help you get unstuck. You wont be left to fend for youself. Just let us know if you do decide to attend so we can update our list.

You are more than welcome to join us. We have rigs from stock to fully built going with us. There are also plenty of rigs with winches and staps on hand to help you get unstuck. You wont be left to fend for youself. Just let us know if you do decide to attend so we can update our list.

Thanks, Do you know where you guys are going to be running, and just for the day or 2?

Top Bottom