New and Exciting Change coming

Here is an update on our New and Exciting Change. The day before thanks giving we sold our house in Florida so now we can break ground on Camp Canvas. First phase is going to be the 40X60 shop with a 2 bedroom apartment with a move in date in the Summer of 2015. Will keep everyone posted with the progress.

R/
Will

Here is an update on our New and Exciting Change. The day before thanks giving we sold our house in Florida so now we can break ground on Camp Canvas. First phase is going to be the 40X60 shop with a 2 bedroom apartment with a move in date in the Summer of 2015. Will keep everyone posted with the progress.

R/
Will

Very cool, are you going to build it yourself?

Hey Will, congrats! I never realized you were a recent transplant, but welcome to TX! I drive from south of ft worth to work up near the Cabelas, I'll keep an eye out and wave ( probably in the Cooper s, not the jeep). The land and house sound awesome, especially the shop. And your local wheeling spot in Bridgeport is pretty close too!

If you haven't got plans for the shop yet, check out garage journal forums for some great ideas.

Matt

Hey Will, congrats! I never realized you were a recent transplant, but welcome to TX! I drive from south of ft worth to work up near the Cabelas, I'll keep an eye out and wave ( probably in the Cooper s, not the jeep). The land and house sound awesome, especially the shop. And your local wheeling spot in Bridgeport is pretty close too!

If you haven't got plans for the shop yet, check out garage journal forums for some great ideas.

Matt

What is your screen name for garage journal?

Top Bottom