New and Exciting Change coming

Sweet, about a half hour north. I haven't been there since they built the track though, don't know how built up its gotten out that way, but I can't imagine traffic is that bad.

It can get very busy out by the track during rush hour, but it's nothing compared to race week.

Awesome brother! Good luck with the move! It's nice to have a good ol' salty sailor move to TX!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Update. We are all packed up and headed west. Currently in Louisiana with a stupid rental truck flush it's exhaust filter Do not ask because I have no idea. Here is a pic so far. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410050999.713755.jpg

If you are on I-20 be sure to wave.

R/
Will

Update. We are all packed up and headed west. Currently in Louisiana with a stupid rental truck flush it's exhaust filter Do not ask because I have no idea. Here is a pic so far. View attachment 99035

If you are on I-20 be sure to wave.

R/
Will

If you need to kill some time, you can shoot some hoops. Lol. Looks like you are loaded up for the next chapter. Safe travels my friend!!

I am just glad we were able to get everything the movers did not get on the rental. It is packed to the gills

Could use some help off loading in North Richland Hills, Texas. Most is going into a storage unit until we build the first phase of Camp Canvas. :)

I am just glad we were able to get everything the movers did not get on the rental. It is packed to the gills

Could use some help off loading in North Richland Hills, Texas. Most is going into a storage unit until we build the first phase of Camp Canvas. :)

Will......I wish you the very best on the next chapter in your life sir........Thank you for your service to this great country of ours as well......I will be sure to look you up when ever I get out that way my friend.......stay safe brother

~Woodrow~

Congrats my friend. Enjoy your journey and may God protect you in your travels.

Can't wait to head to Texas!

I live in Dallas so it's not too far from North Richland Hills. When you get down here give me a holler, I'll be glad to show your around.

Update we are in North Richland Hills, TX. Trying to secure housing this morning. I spent 10 hours unloading the truck.

Cannot wait to get canvas licensed and driving him around.

Well as of 12:01 am October 1, 2014 I am officially a member of the US Navy Fleet Reserve, aka a retired Navy Senior Chief after 26 years and 11 days. What's funny is I do not feel any different than I did yesterday except the paychecks are going to be a bit smaller and only arrive once a month. Good thing I have a job now.

R/
Will

Top Bottom