New and Exciting Change coming

As most know I recently retired from the US Navy after 26 years. As part of the process we purchased 10 acres in Justin, TX last year and was planning on moving there in 3-5 years. Well as God would have it, He opened a door for me to move earlier . I accepted an offer to work with Sailors at the Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth, TX. I will be able to continue to mentor and train Sailors in my new position.

All my future Texan WAYALIFE family members look for Canvas on the roads in the Metro Plex. You will not be able to mistake Canvas because he has "No Helos No Heroes" on the hood. Looking forward to giving everyone a wave when we get settled.

R/
Will

That's awesome, congratulations and best wishes on this new chapter of life. It's great you'll still be able to mentor these young men and woman. God speed

As most know I recently retired from the US Navy after 26 years. As part of the process we purchased 10 acres in Justin, TX last year and was planning on moving there in 3-5 years. Well as God would have it, He opened a door for me to move earlier . I accepted an offer to work with Sailors at the Joint Reserve Base, Fort Worth, TX. I will be able to continue to mentor and train Sailors in my new position.

All my future Texan WAYALIFE family members look for Canvas on the roads in the Metro Plex. You will not be able to mistake Canvas because he has "No Helos No Heroes" on the hood. Looking forward to giving everyone a wave when we get settled.

R/
Will

Congratulations and thank you for your continued service. Enjoy Texas.

Nice! Gratz on the job and being able move move sooner! I lived in Texas for a while when I was a toddler so I dont remember it too much but I do remember all the dirt roads we lived on, haha.

Congrats Will on the next chapter of your career! good luck with the move to texas as well! let me know when you get there safe. i have something i want to mail to you.

Congrats Will, sad that I’ll miss you when I’m down in FL this thanksgiving. But happy to hear that you have gotten such an amazing opportunity! Plus you are that much closer to awesome wheeling country! :rock:

R/
Will

Will,
Thank you for your life of service and I am proud to call you a brother in arms. May run Ito you if DFW works out for me!

Congratulations Will.......still continuing to serve......God Bless you brother.......as I said in my return text I'll be sure to let you know when I'm headed out that way and we can get together and wheel and have a bite to eat.......you're good people Will :thumb:.......stay safe my friend

~Woodrow~

Sweet, about a half hour north. I haven't been there since they built the track though, don't know how built up its gotten out that way, but I can't imagine traffic is that bad.

Sweet, about a half hour north. I haven't been there since they built the track though, don't know how built up its gotten out that way, but I can't imagine traffic is that bad.

Well for the time being we are going to be living in North Richland Hills, Not sure exactly where but that is where we are going to look.

Top Bottom