Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

LoL! We've got a huge UTV event coming to our UTV park in town. Our population doubles, sometimes triples! So it makes for a busy weekend.

You know, I find it funny that two months ago when I started this build thread, I posted in the first post that I would be doing NO mods to the Jeep.. LoL!

The Best Laid Plans.....lol. Enjoy being able to do the things you want. I enjoy following your thread and hope to catch you in a run soon.

Stay Safe and be Careful this weekend. Lots of opportunity for something to go South.

You know, I find it funny that two months ago when I started this build thread, I posted in the first post that I would be doing NO mods to the Jeep.. LoL!

I remember reading that and thinking it was bs, but I was willing to give you the benefit of he doubt.

After nearly 2 years with this rig and not being able to settle on a true name, I think Mr. Potato Head or some variation might be the actual given name. We'll just have to see, we're always able to come up with names for our foster pups easier than we have one for the JK!.

I know how that is.. It took me about a year to name my last JKU.

Top Bottom