My life with a Brick

Finished my winter projects finally, made new shift knobs, installed a cb, put a KC underhood light in, and installed a twin ARB compressor under the passenger side seat. Put rear brake line brackets on for the Badlands trip then I will install all new stainless steel hoses before Drummond Island. Will tweak a few factory settings with a pro cal, oil change, and grease and ready for summer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like you’ve been very productive!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speaking of Exodus Jeeps. I think we should petition Bubba to send stickers out with orders. I'd definitely put one my Jeep. Advertising for him. Win win👍

Speaking of Exodus Jeeps. I think we should petition Bubba to send stickers out with orders. I'd definitely put one my Jeep. Advertising for him. Win win��

Whaaaat? No stickers?!? That's like no prize in the bottom of the cereal box! :grayno:

Now your ready? Anything left to do?

I think the only thing left I’m going to change mmy oil before we go and then do that SWR meter on the CB. I’m going to take it with me for anybody else that needs to use it if you want to do it there or before then get a hold of me

I think the only thing left I’m going to change mmy oil before we go and then do that SWR meter on the CB. I’m going to take it with me for anybody else that needs to use it if you want to do it there or before then get a hold of me

Sounds good, I will let you know thanks. I will be replacing the spare mount this weekend.

Top Bottom