My life with a Brick

Well, need to get married so I won’t be attending Drummond.
For you break lines, just raise your Jeep up by the frame and let the axles droop all the way down to see if you really need to extend them, you might be good for a while. I think I still have drop brackets if you need them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, need to get married so I won’t be attending Drummond.
For you break lines, just raise your Jeep up by the frame and let the axles droop all the way down to see if you really need to extend them, you might be good for a while. I think I still have drop brackets if you need them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I understand about the wedding, it’s a good thing to do. I bought a set of brackets like you had at Bundy for this trip so I didn’t have to borrow anything again

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have to do pretty wiring all day at work, sometimes when I'm in a hurry my own stuff suffers lol. Notice I didn't post any pics of my behind the dash work for my CB install lol. Now that I've seen yours I'm gonna have to redo some of mine haha

I have to do pretty wiring all day at work, sometimes when I'm in a hurry my own stuff suffers lol. Notice I didn't post any pics of my behind the dash work for my CB install lol. Now that I've seen yours I'm gonna have to redo some of mine haha

Lol, I haven’t connected any wires yet, hopefully it works when I do. An electrician I am not

If anyone wonders the switch placement I chose ended up having all kinds of room and the Quadratec cig lighter wire tap thingy fuse ends up in a good spot to change the fuse also
IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2388.JPG
Had to notch the battery tray to get to the battery, an extra foot of wire between the plug and fuses wouldn’t have killed them when they make these things
IMG_2391.JPG

The switch that came with the ARB twin compressor had two really little wires that were a red one and a blue one. One was to ignition and one was to dash lights. I tied them together and put them to the positive that came off the cigarette lighter and the switch works and turns on lighted just like I think it should

Finished my winter projects finally, made new shift knobs, installed a cb, put a KC underhood light in, and installed a twin ARB compressor under the passenger side seat. Put rear brake line brackets on for the Badlands trip then I will install all new stainless steel hoses before Drummond Island. Will tweak a few factory settings with a pro cal, oil change, and grease and ready for summer.

Top Bottom