Mopar spicer Dana 60

Im no axle expert by any means, but it seems to me the comparison is a tad "off."

The Mopars are around 11K for front and rear. How much is a fully loaded prorock44 front/rear? It seems that Mopar is trying to upsell the "meat of the market" which is the prorock44 guys. Basically, someone with 10K looking at dynatrac 44s can now "upsize" to a Mopar60 for the same price...or am I missing something?

Im no axle expert by any means, but it seems to me the comparison is a tad "off."

The Mopars are around 11K for front and rear. How much is a fully loaded prorock44 front/rear? It seems that Mopar is trying to upsell the "meat of the market" which is the prorock44 guys. Basically, someone with 10K looking at dynatrac 44s can now "upsize" to a Mopar60 for the same price...or am I missing something?

How does the Spicer 60 compare to the PR44? this is just a question not a debate.

Sorry about the Dynatrac prices, I had the steering, stub hub, and big brake upgrade on the front 60 which hikes it up a ways. I changed the prices in my OP to be more accurate. I originally said $18,000 and $18,500 on it for anyone scratching their head. :icon_crazy:

Dynatrac only makes the pr44 for the front not the rear. My pr44 cost me $4600ish but could of had it at $5000 if I had the pro steers installed.

Dynatrac only makes the pr44 for the front not the rear. My pr44 cost me $4600ish but could of had it at $5000 if I had the pro steers installed.

Hey Coz, you got a great deal! :thumbup:
I was trying to understand that rear PR44.. :what::confused:

Maybe it was already mentioned, but can the mopar axles be built with the pinion angle/caster adjusted for your amount of lift like the dynatracs?

And a fully loaded front pr60 is about 13k.

So it seems for the same money, you get 2 axles instead of 1....while some will find the need for the dynatracs, Im sure there are many that mopar can target for the front/rear 60s.

As for the rear pro-rock 44 comment, as stated earlier, I'm no expert on axles....aka, I don't really know much. I guess I meant a PR44 and whatever is the lower upgrade dynatrac offers for the rear.

Top Bottom