Meet & Greet Utah

Thanks for the shout out! I will be in Utah Next Friday for 5 days, wasn't gonna bring my rig (gas is expensive, and the Honda gets 30mpg, JK yeah not so much) any runs from the 22nd to the 26th? Can I fill a seat, maybe split some gas money... ;-) thanks for letting this California kid in. I will keep in touch. Cell is 559-772-7374 and we are in the Sandy area. Thanks again.

Always looking for a trail!

I am sure we can plan something

Its been a while since I've posted on this thread. I'll be in UT on the 23rd continuing on to Moab on the 24th for EJS. After EJS I'll be staying in Fruit Heights until the 14th. I think a post EJS meet and greet would be awesome! :beer:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

We can attempt it.. Seems like we get things set than last minute things come up. I am sure Sundaydriver and I are always down..

Yeah if things where not so tight for me right now I would be down! I always am just can't seen to make it lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What up brothers sorry I haven't haven't been able to make it to SLC lately I've been taking care of business. I would really like to make it out to do some trails with y'all I my self Do a lot of riding were I'm from

What up brothers sorry I haven't haven't been able to make it to SLC lately I've been taking care of business. I would really like to make it out to do some trails with y'all I my self Do a lot of riding were I'm from

Ya man it would be nice to get out and do some trails.. Hopefully here soon we can get a few and go out to little Moab or something

Thanks for the shout out! I will be in Utah Next Friday for 5 days, wasn't gonna bring my rig (gas is expensive, and the Honda gets 30mpg, JK yeah not so much) any runs from the 22nd to the 26th? Can I fill a seat, maybe split some gas money... ;-) thanks for letting this California kid in. I will keep in touch. Cell is 559-772-7374 and we are in the Sandy area. Thanks again.

Always looking for a trail!

You and the wife can come join at keys on main in slc the 23rd for some sinks ad a good time... See if we can get a tail also

Top Bottom