Meet & Greet Utah

I'm moving to the salt lake area in June just wondering if there are any jeep clubs in the area that are active?

Thanks.

There are I just don't know them. I am still really new to the whole jeeping world.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah. Sounds good. If kids are not allowed I will see if the wife will let me come out for a little just so I can meet you all

Good for me! I'm in! :rock: :drinks:
I'm thinking, with our wonderful "nanny state", anti adult behavior, rules on having a drink with friends,
21 and up. :crazyeyes: :doh:

I think we might have a babysitter for that day. So just talking it over some more with the wife and seeing if we can make it or not

Meet and Greet from California

Ok so i would like to start geting something together now for a meet and greet in Layton Utah for all who would like to come. I like to get something together towards mid March, So a few months out but will give me better time to plan and set time off work if need be and money for it as well. I would really like to meet some fellow jeep owners in utah around my area and get be able to get to know them and make some new friends that i can hit trails with and get to learning new stuff.

If anyone has ideas for good places to meet hit me up and we can start working out all the details and maybe plan for a trail run after for more fun!

Let me know :yup:

My inlaws live in Sandy, My wife and I take a trip out every few months. If I could join in on some runs, that would be fantastic. IF YOU WILL HAVE ME!? Maybe some trails with some small lakes/fishing spots?? Anyways just thought I would chime in...

My inlaws live in Sandy, My wife and I take a trip out every few months. If I could join in on some runs, that would be fantastic. IF YOU WILL HAVE ME!? Maybe some trails with some small lakes/fishing spots?? Anyways just thought I would chime in...

More than happy to.. Your rig looks awesome.. One day might upgrade to a JK.. We are getting together this weekend for some drinks maybe a run to the snakes or little Moab

I will let you know on Thursday if me and the wife will be able to come ;-) have to pay bills first

Ugh. This sucks because of bills not going to be able to come out this weekend even with how badly we need to get out of the house! So sorry!

More than happy to.. Your rig looks awesome.. One day might upgrade to a JK.. We are getting together this weekend for some drinks maybe a run to the snakes or little Moab

Thanks for the shout out! I will be in Utah Next Friday for 5 days, wasn't gonna bring my rig (gas is expensive, and the Honda gets 30mpg, JK yeah not so much) any runs from the 22nd to the 26th? Can I fill a seat, maybe split some gas money... ;-) thanks for letting this California kid in. I will keep in touch. Cell is 559-772-7374 and we are in the Sandy area. Thanks again.

Always looking for a trail!

Top Bottom