MedixJK build thread

I gotcha. I really think you'll be fine with your shocks on your current set up. The fronts can't fall out, but the rears might be close.
You're going to need 3" bump stops all the way around. Add that also.

Good deal. Sounds like i oughtta just hold out till i can get the coils and arms together.

And ive already got the 3" bumps so at least thatll be covered.

Need some people to put this build list in the correct order. Who wants help? Start with the item you would buy first. (Note: my newly installed shocks are spec'd for 3" plush rides, current coils are 2.5")....

EVO 3" plush ride coils
EVO adjustable lca's
EVO drag link flip
EVO rear trackbar bracket
EVO rock skins
EVO protek skids
Cobra 29 lx w/ firestik (rugged ridge mount)
Warn Zeon 8000

Need some people to put this build list in the correct order. Who wants help? Start with the item you would buy first. (Note: my newly installed shocks are spec'd for 3" plush rides, current coils are 2.5")....

EVO 3" plush ride coils
EVO adjustable lca's
EVO drag link flip
EVO rear trackbar bracket
EVO rock skins
EVO protek skids
Cobra 29 lx w/ firestik (rugged ridge mount)
Warn Zeon 8000

I all at once is great if you can swing it other wise here is a suggestion

CB
Skids/armor
Lift
Track bar
Winch

I say go with the EVO protek skids and a cb radio first. Then the coils and brackets and finally the winch and rock skins

I like getting the transmission line that's exposed covered first. I think a bush could take that line out.

I like getting the transmission line that's exposed covered first. I think a bush could take that line out.

I say go with the EVO protek skids and a cb radio first. Then the coils and brackets and finally the winch and rock skins
Well i think i solved the problem. In the words of Canvas, i just got approval from SWMBO to order:

Evo skids, plush rides, Lcs's, cb, je reel front ds.

Edit: warn winch hopefully for my bday this summer.

Well i think i solved the problem. In the words of Canvas, i just got approval from SWMBO to order:

Evo skids, plush rides, Lcs's, cb, je reel front ds.

Edit: warn winch hopefully for my bday this summer.

Better jump on it before they change their mind.

Manages to add a few more things to order list... EVO drag link flip, rear track bar bracket and rocker skins. Boom goes the dynamite

Top Bottom