LOVE IT or HATE IT - The ALL NEW ALL ELECTRIC Jeep Wagoneer

LOVE IT or HATE the All Electric Jeep Wagonner

• TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY - Absolutely LOVE Everything About it!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I like it a lot but don't think I could afford to buy one

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • The performance is impressive but the styling makes be throw-up a bit in my mouth

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • For the love of god - burn it with fire already and just sell me what I really want - a V8

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
I don’t hate it, we have a wagoneer with her 5.7 and it’s a great family car, now if all we used it for was short hopping around, then maybe, but we do road trip so, yet again no thank you!

I'm not against the EV market.
I just happen to not be in that market.

If 50% of people on the planet drives EVs like this, great.

Personally, I hope Jeep keeps offering gas powered vehicles with minimal electronics that you can beat the hell out of and maintain easily.

This vehicle doesn’t look like it meets that criteria.

Stalantis has so many other brands they could focus on EV’s.
What happened to simple, rugged,reliable?
Most of the new Jeep products are an insult to the name.
It seems like Jeep lost it's way after the TJ. Everything got so much more complicated after that!

I really like it for what it is - a street Jeep. 🤷‍♂️ I could see something like this replacing my GC someday for a grocery getter or errand runner.

Not a fan. But it’s none of my business if someone wants one just don’t understand why I need to subsidize it. If it can’t compete in the marketplace it shouldn’t be built. Same with ALL electric cars. Remove the subsidy and they die on the drawing board.

Not a fan. But it’s none of my business if someone wants one just don’t understand why I need to subsidize it. If it can’t compete in the marketplace it shouldn’t be built. Same with ALL electric cars. Remove the subsidy and they die on the drawing board.
I agree that the subsidies which favour trucks vs cars should be removed.

Government intervention from manufacturer to customer should be eliminated. Only safety concerns should be monitored/addressed.

Stalantis has so many other brands they could focus on EV’s.
What happened to simple, rugged,reliable?
Most of the new Jeep products are an insult to the name.

Most of this in the US is driven by FED GOV regulations on fleet mileage averages.

From an article:
“Specifically, the NHTSA has proposed a new set of fuel economy standards for model year 2027 through 2032, as the federal government orchestrates a nationwide push toward EVs by 2035.”

The rest here.

Most of this in the US is driven by FED GOV regulations on fleet mileage averages.

From an article:
“Specifically, the NHTSA has proposed a new set of fuel economy standards for model year 2027 through 2032, as the federal government orchestrates a nationwide push toward EVs by 2035.”

The rest here.
Thought this should go here. EVs are a disaster

I believe they were loaned $529 million dollars of Taxpayer money. I wonder if that was ever paid back? 🤬

Not to get political, but politics plays a huge factor in the current market. I just wish the car manufacturers were driven by the market and what the consumer wants instead of taxpayer dollars handed out by Gov.

Some Jeeps I believe would sell but are costly or impossible to build due to Gov rules.

#1: 392 JL’s. (Duh! Jeep currently pays a fine for each one made and it hampers their mandated Fleet mileage average)

#2: 392 Gladiator

#3: A two door 392 JL

#4: A barebones JL that is mechanically a Rubicon but without the luxury enhancements. Maybe even make it smaller like a Suzuki Sami.

It's Fisker's 2nd EV bankruptcy, not surprised, I've always maintained if EV is so great, why hasn't it stood on its own two legs?

All this stuff always gets a "bandwagon" boost from gov handouts, when it stops or doesn't meet the reality... bankruptcy

Fisker $529 million in 2009, put their plans on hold almost as soon as they got the money because of no demand, with plans to build the car in 2014. In 2013 they filed for bankruptcy and were given approval to sell to a Chinese company, but I thought this ended the Fisker name use.
Henrik Fisker was at the helm that caused Fisker to fail in 2014, starts up again in 2016, same results.

Remember Solyndra solar? $535 million how's that taxpayer owed backpack weight feeling?

Top Bottom