Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

Really?!?....you are going to start talking out of your ass when this was basically difussed :doh:......you are a dip shit.....a friend tagged my jeep with the "dick"....no one is compensating for anything, and it's not staying on the jeep....catch a clue and exit stage left
Was this basically diffused? That is what you meant right? I'm not sure what difussed is. It actually started with you and your buddies making a club where you proudly admit that your a bunch of cocks. I have no problem with this. It just makes it easier to avoid defensive little name callers like you on the trail.

Was this basically diffused? That is what you meant right? I'm not sure what difussed is. It actually started with you and your buddies making a club where you proudly admit that your a bunch of cocks. I have no problem with this. It just makes it easier to avoid defensive little name callers like you on the trail.

Ever heard of a JOKE?!?....A buddy tagged my jeep and took a pic and then made a joke post about it.....get over it and yourself....sorry, for my mis-spelled word grammar nazi....sometimes hard to type on my phone with my big fingers

Top Bottom