LEFT LANE VIGILANTES - They Drive Me CRAZY

Highwaytrout could take a lesson or two...haha. That's all I'd pull over if I were highway patrol. Those people and semis outside of the far right lane other than moving over for emergency vehicles or disabled vehicles.
Lol semis outside of the right lane. You don’t drive much outside California do you? Trucks in almost every other state blast down the road at 80+ in the left lane.

Trucks in almost every other state blast down the road at 80+ in the left lane.
This is for sure! Driving across I80 in Nevada, if you're not doing 80, the semis WILL run you over LOL Having driven across most of America, the same true just about everywhere else, like Texas and anywhere across flyover country. I think California with their 55 mph speed limit on trucks and trailers is what screws everything.

Lol semis outside of the right lane. You don’t drive much outside California do you? Trucks in almost every other state blast down the road at 80+ in the left lane.
This is true which I'm fine moving over for...haha. it's the 55mph truck in the number 2 or 3 lane of a 4 lane highway

Californians! Why does it ALWAYS have to be Californians that INSIST on camping out in the passing lane, next to a semi and so that there's no way to get around!! :mad:
20240808122256-abfcacab.jpg

Californians! Why does it ALWAYS have to be Californians that INSIST on camping out in the passing lane, next to a semi and so that there's no way to get around!! :mad:
20240808122256-abfcacab.jpg
see this alot crossing NM, I think they park themselves in that position depending on which direction the crosswind is blowing and they're usually towing a trailer with no additional anti-sway equipment, just the ball hitch with a marginally acceptable vehicle.
still, they can kiss my ass and I wish I had a cattle grill like a train to get up under them 🤪

see this alot crossing NM, I think they park themselves in that position depending on which direction the crosswind is blowing and they're usually towing a trailer with no additional anti-sway equipment, just the ball hitch with a marginally acceptable vehicle.
still, they can kiss my ass and I wish I had a cattle grill like a train to get up under them 🤪
You give them a lot of credit for thinking they’re that smart of a driver 😂

I've been conducting a very unscientific study. Based on my observations, the brand of vehicle most likely to be clogging up the left lane is....Subaru.
That's dependent on the State you're in at the time. In Indiana it's any brand of SUV/CUV. In Florida it can be either a Cadillac or Mercedes Benz depending on what day it is. In Illinois it's usually whatever clapped out, rusted over Soccer Mom van that's on the Interstate.

Top Bottom