LEFT LANE VIGILANTES - They Drive Me CRAZY

Living in Walmart corporate territory, the number of California and Texas drivers here is astounding. I had always assumed that people from TX would know how to get from A to B quickly - Nope. 10MPH under - in the left lane. California drivers... not much needs to be said there.

Living in Walmart corporate territory, the number of California and Texas drivers here is astounding. I had always assumed that people from TX would know how to get from A to B quickly - Nope. 10MPH under - in the left lane. California drivers... not much needs to be said there.
What’s funny is in California a majority of the time you see the opposite. People going too fast and people weaving in an out of all four or five lanes.

I've always found that Texans either drive way too fast, or way too slow. There's no middle with them lol.

Top Bottom