LED Headlight Install - Need Help!

Mine didn't come with the pigtail adapter so I just cut off the plug from the stock harness and wired them up til they worked. :yup:
They're great headlamps...and i put the strip lights (top and bottom) as turn signals. Helps to be seen. Love them.
I did have to adjust them quite a bit in the down direction though. Hunting for squirrels otherwise.

Figured it out !! The wiring on the harness was mixed up. Had to cut the adapter harness and do some rewiring.

You may have said this in the thread and I'm missing it (my apology if so)... what brand are these?

EDIT - I'm also keen to see if they flicker on high or low beam.

Mine didn't come with the pigtail adapter so I just cut off the plug from the stock harness and wired them up til they worked. :yup:
They're great headlamps...and i put the strip lights (top and bottom) as turn signals. Helps to be seen. Love them.
I did have to adjust them quite a bit in the down direction though. Hunting for squirrels otherwise.

I haven't hooked up the DRL yet. Did you just splice them in?
I adjusted mine yesterday, I was shooting at the stars also. They should be good now but I had to put them down as far as they go.

You may have said this in the thread and I'm missing it (my apology if so)... what brand are these?

EDIT - I'm also keen to see if they flicker on high or low beam.

Seward Off-road and Nightsun4x4 sell them. You can even get them off eBay or Amazon. I haven't driven at night with them yet so I haven't noticed any flickering.

Top Bottom