King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

So I'm planning on headed out tonight or early AM. Is there any specific direction once I get to the lakebed to find any WAL guys?

The road to the lake bed pretty much shoots north east right to hammertown. Can't miss it. Once you get there backdoor is north on the other side of the big Mountain "behind" hammertown. Chocolate thunder and the hammers are off to the east. Basically it's just a shotgun blasts of areas after you get to the lake bed. You can spot the more spectator friendly areas pretty easily.

Hope that at least sort of helps.

I'll be out there first thing tomorrow morning probably around 0830 or so..:). I'll keep my eyes peeled I'll probably hit the backdoor first to watch the start of the race then move to chocolate thunder or somewhere else perhaps depending on the flavor of the day. I know its been mentioned already but no glass bottles. Its the one thing that gives LE PC to come mess with you. No need to draw unwanted attention to yourself. I have a 48 pack of Kirkland Light that I'm bringing and will be passing out to people over 21yo..haha.

Also anyone know about the pic of EVO1 on its side on the KOH web page? What happened?

Yes Adam and Chris I realized he tipped just curious as to how..:crazyeyes:

Last edited:
Evo TJ getting some mad air. I was literally typing out about Mel about to be stuck behind a breakdown on a Hill. Then I see EVOTJ pass probably 15 Jeeps. Go team EVO.

IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea the time marker for TJ start and pass? Damn kids and their school got in the way of racing. lol

Top Bottom