King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

So I'm planning on headed out tonight or early AM. Is there any specific direction once I get to the lakebed to find any WAL guys?

***NEED A REAR TRACKBAR IN A BIG WAY*** anybody coming up that has a spare or can get one? I have cash lol.
Thanks

***NEED A REAR TRACKBAR IN A BIG WAY*** anybody coming up that has a spare or can get one? I have cash lol.
Thanks

Damn, I've got a factory rear trackbar sitting in the garage, but not headed down. I'm up in the Bay Area. If anyone is transversing the area headed to KOH, we can make the handoff.

Thanks

Is this for your rig? I don't have one but maybe can help. I'm heading out Friday early AM. Can get it tomorrow to bring with. If anyone is local to LA, OC, IE and has one let me know and we can do a hand off.

Is this for your rig? I don't have one but maybe can help. I'm heading out Friday early AM. Can get it tomorrow to bring with. If anyone is local to LA, OC, IE and has one let me know and we can do a hand off.

Get the one off of frank's rig. He can run the mall without it.

Top Bottom