JKX Tillamook Round 2!

I like it! :thumb:

Cant wait to see these rigs in person. These 2 doors are growing on me.

I get crap every day from friends and coworkers for not getting the 4 door.
Other than the lack of space for the occasion hauling of things, it's amazing.
I like the way it drives. I like sneaking into parking spots. And I liked that it was about 5k cheaper. Lol.

I get crap every day from friends and coworkers for not getting the 4 door.
Other than the lack of space for the occasion hauling of things, it's amazing.
I like the way it drives. I like sneaking into parking spots. And I liked that it was about 5k cheaper. Lol.

No, you made the right decision by shopping in the men's section of the the jeep store, lol

UPDATE! Ok guys and gals. I updated the main post with a few details. Please read and get back to me with any questions/comments. Let me know if I forgot anybody, or got anyone in the wrong category.

Also, has anyone talked their friends or family's rigs into joining, so I can put them on the list too.

Can't wait to whee with everyone!

I'll just leave this link to the JKX as a little motivation.

http://youtu.be/bmdhmZxtaig

Yeah you can put me down for Sunday as well. If I am going to do this I am going to do it right! Will have to cut out at a decent hour on Sunday but this really sounds like its going to be good.

Well the old CB I wrote about is DOA. All the lights came on and it looked like it was going to run but nothing, not a peep out of it. Messed with it a lot, everything checked out okay but just not going to work.

Pilot had one of the Camo Cobra LX29s on sale. It was basically plug and play as everything else is the same from the old Cobra 29s. Put my old K-40 Superwhip on for now as I know me and the Wilson Silver Load would get creamed on the first tree I came to.
Tested at about 2 miles tonight transmitting to a small handheld indoor's.

Anybody know a good CB shop I can get some work done at? ;)

Praying for decent weather. I know you guys want it to snow and all but...:grayno:

Yeah you can put me down for Sunday as well. If I am going to do this I am going to do it right! Will have to cut out at a decent hour on Sunday but this really sounds like its going to be good.

Well the old CB I wrote about is DOA. All the lights came on and it looked like it was going to run but nothing, not a peep out of it. Messed with it a lot, everything checked out okay but just not going to work.

Pilot had one of the Camo Cobra LX29s on sale. It was basically plug and play as everything else is the same from the old Cobra 29s. Put my old K-40 Superwhip on for now as I know me and the Wilson Silver Load would get creamed on the first tree I came to.
Tested at about 2 miles tonight transmitting to a small handheld indoor's.

Anybody know a good CB shop I can get some work done at? ;)

Praying for decent weather. I know you guys want it to snow and all but...:grayno:

Sweet! It will be great to wheel with you all weekend.

The CB install is going to happen for me this weekend. I think I'm leaning towards a cobra 75. I want something I can tuck away when I have the doors off.

And I don't think I know any cb shop. Are you looking to get the old one repaired?

I figured it was some kind of antenna. What makes this one better from say the Firestiks I see people talk about on here?

I don't know the technical reason, but I used this antenna on my work truck vs a fire stick and got more range, but for off roading a firestick will work great

It works much better with the 75. It's the perfect combination for the two. We tried several different setups and those two pair really great. Just sharing my experiences.

Attachments

• 1424757217845.jpg
    1424757217845.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 1424757249225.jpg
    1424757249225.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 54
It works much better with the 75. It's the perfect combination for the two. We tried several different setups and those two pair really great. Just sharing my experiences.

Thanks! I'm ordering the cb this week, so I'm happy for the info before I purchased. The Wilson is 11" right? But do I see room for an extra antenna to connect on top?

I believe they sell the 5 and 10 inch shaft, this is the solid part then a whip on top. I have the 10" one on my jeep.

I would highly recommend the Wilson 2000 with the 75. I used to run a 4' firestick and I got a lot more range and a lot crisper sound with the Wilson.

I would highly recommend the Wilson 2000 with the 75. I used to run a 4' firestick and I got a lot more range and a lot crisper sound with the Wilson.

I've been thinking about switching to a Wilson. Do you have any pics or a link to the one you suggest?

Top Bottom